WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies B-Rated FLicks

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
So what are your fav cult classics and newer ones?

Mine are numerous, but here are a few:

Dawn of the Dead (new, fucking hilarious)
Evil Dead (all of them)
Ants (not the disney flick, the old one with big man eating ants and a huge sugar factory...creeps me out)
Day of the Animals
Living Dead (all of them, there are actually quite a few if you count the originals)
The Town That Feared Sundown
The Hills Have Eyes
Spiders (the one form the 70's gives me nightmares)
Slugs (just fucking gross)
Psycho
That about sums it up.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Worms.. I don't know if anyone knows what it is, but I used to watch it every holloween when I was younger. It's where these worms are put in things like hot dogs, and then people eat em and they turn into giant worms.

I don't know if you would say Charlie Chan movies are B movies, but those were awesome times.
As for cult classics I would say A league of Their Own, all the way! And Little Monsters oh man.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Unforgiven said:
life is a movie... a shitty one that nobody likes.
I like my life.....now that I"m a bit older, rather than when I was your age and had parents barkin orders like I was their son, or something.... I do what I want when I want.....and now I tell mom what I thought of the fucked up way she raised me..... (BITCH).

Ctoit

Tenderony
how about clerks............I fuckin' love that movie

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Pachyderm said:
Worms.. I don't know if anyone knows what it is, but I used to watch it every holloween when I was younger. It's where these worms are put in things like hot dogs, and then people eat em and they turn into giant worms.

I don't know if you would say Charlie Chan movies are B movies, but those were awesome times.
As for cult classics I would say A league of Their Own, all the way! And Little Monsters oh man.
My friend's dad worked on the production of worms.

[Insert proper post content here]

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
FUBAR is a fucking gooder
umm yea the evil deads rock! 2 was teh best though
Strange Brew is dam kick ass too

G's-up

Postaholic
All the Living Dead movies are good (BRAINS!!! BRAINS!!!) Attack of the Killer tomatos-chessey but somewhat humerous.......
I have to add the Exorcist to this.....the first one....My sons saw the previews for the new one and told me that it looked "cool and scarey". I told them that the first one was kind of scarey and I was told the original one looked "fake and didnt have good special effects"......damn getting old sucks....LOL.. :)