WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

B&T 0wns, ITAKEOFFENCE .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Thats it people, enough of me for a while, now while you gather you forces or make alliance, whatever it is that forum geeks like to do, im actually off to my real life...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
you didnt win, i owned your ass all over this forum! so last time i checked it was YUCK FOU:7 ITO: 0 B&T: lots

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
are you serious? You dont come around here for many weeks, and then claim to "defeat" an internet forum, and THEN have the gall to point out to us geeks that you are returning to your real life.

next time, stay with your real life. We don't need bi-monthly reminders.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
ITakeOffence said:
Thats it people, enough of me for a while, now while you gather you forces or make alliance, whatever it is that forum geeks like to do, im actually off to my real life...
Why can't he just admit that he's our bitch, and that we own his Streisand ass?

Damn, at least us "forum geeks" have the decency to admit when we
Omarion Grandberry said:
...got served!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Offence said:
Shit. I can't believe this.

WTF's glory days were flashing in my eyes. I was feeling a surge of nostalgia.

This sucks. And yes, this IS a serious post.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
PatticusRex said:
Isn't a flamer a slang term for a homosexual? *ponders at Offence's custom text*
Didn't you read the disclaimer in the forum rules? This is an all "MuddfisherMANZ" and "Clambar Dykes" website. To remain here as a valid member,you must convert. If not,you'll soon be planting peters in the "Cock Farm" as a muse to the Holy Admins. Geht with MaxPower aka "Buttercheeks",or Brainwashmonkey aka "It's the only way I can geht it" for your 'round the clock ghey angle mind tricks. The farce is strong with those two. You'll soon be choosing the alternative shithouse in no time.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ITakeOffence said:

You mean your actually gonna break that suction of your momma's titty to step out in to the sunlight! Why??? Need a reality check? So you can wake the fuck up and realize what a fucking low ballin poser you are!

Brown nose your pop long enough and maybe just maybe! He'll let you take the mini van out for a cruise, with the homies! :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

PatticusRex said:
Ah crap. Just my luck. I'll clench my buttcheeks and rip their dicks off :cool:
the famous quote of eddie murphy ' dont cum to fast or ill clench mah buttchecks and rip you dick off'-MrT impression

TwisT said:
You mean your actually gonna break that suction of your momma's titty to step out in to the sunlight! Why??? Need a reality check? So you can wake the fuck up and realize what a fucking low ballin poser you are!

Brown nose your pop long enough and maybe just maybe! He'll let you take the mini van out for a cruise, with the homies! :mfinger:

Naw, I'm sure he just needs his binky and he'll get by out in the big scary world, just him and his blankie, clinging to mommy nipple. His mommy says its not nice to use words like "poser" because it hurts our feelings. But I'm sure he'll be back in a couple of weeks after he is no longer grounded from the computer for pissing himself in daddy's rollie chair.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
ITakeOffence said:
Translation: Mom said; I have to go to bed now, or no bedtime story. Tonight's story is his favorite. “Barbie and the Magical Mushroom.” Go brush your tooth and get in bed Daddy will be there to tuck you in.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ITakeOffence said:

Well, considering I havent been around for a few days, lets try this. So, are you still taking it up the ass or have you turned into a switch hitter?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ITakeOffence said:
Damn, broken i mean, Plain... Dull and most of all
Fuck you light weight! You start a thread then dissappear, and now your back with some weak ass response! "YOU BORE ME"? Bring it, BITCH !

Obviously your time on the internets are prolly dictated by your momma crackin the whip, since an apearance by you is usually in the evening and in 5 min. increments! Expand your horizon with a lot more than "you bore me"! Clearly your attempt at a come back is lesss than sub par, to the point that it's pathetic!

Im always here!

YUCK FOU!!!

uhhh twist. im sorry to say it but you just made an ass outa yourself.............. :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.