WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

B&T annoying douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoso

Zappafied
360
0
0
#1
aparently, if i mention another wtf member being annoying outside of B&T, in a forum that is titles "Most Annoying Douchebag", and i actually call them a douchebag, then i am flaming. SOOO, here in B&T i will reiterate that everything i said in that forum still stands. Furthermore, WTF is the deal with William Smith? is anyone else REALLY annoyed by this guy?
 

William Smith

Uncle Phil is a fat fuck
58
0
0
#2
Zoso said:
aparently, if i mention another wtf member being annoying outside of B&T, in a forum that is titles "Most Annoying Douchebag", and i actually call them a douchebag, then i am flaming. SOOO, here in B&T i will reiterate that everything i said in that forum still stands. Furthermore, WTF is the deal with William Smith? is anyone else REALLY annoyed by this guy?
Maaaaan I am just fuckingmother arround yo maaan. Chillout/yo.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#3
Zoso said:
aparently, if i mention another wtf member being annoying outside of B&T, in a forum that is titles "Most Annoying Douchebag", and i actually call them a douchebag, then i am flaming. SOOO, here in B&T i will reiterate that everything i said in that forum still stands. Furthermore, WTF is the deal with William Smith? is anyone else REALLY annoyed by this guy?
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. that aint coooooooooooooooooool. this guy is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Yeah, he's getting on my nerves. He can almost play the arcade, so I think we're probably almost done with him.
 

William Smith

Uncle Phil is a fat fuck
58
0
0
#4
Awaken said:
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. that aint coooooooooooooooooool. this guy is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Yeah, he's getting on my nerves. He can almost play the arcade, so I think we're probably almost done with him.
I don't want to play arcade maaan, just relax/maaan
 

Zoso

Zappafied
360
0
0
#5
please someone ban this guy....
 

William Smith

Uncle Phil is a fat fuck
58
0
0
#6
Zoso said:
please someone ban this guy....
I thought this was the namecallingflameroom maaaan/not the just ban everyone who owns, maaaaan/yo
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
685
257
#7
Stop crying you little bitch, fucking mute him or something
 

Zoso

Zappafied
360
0
0
#8
William Smith said:
I thought this was the namecallingflameroom maaaan/not the just ban everyone who owns, maaaaan/yo

i was just owned by rage maaaan. did u pay attention? u are neither owning or flaming!!!
 
5,711
1,285
257
#9
Rage against said:
Stop crying you little bitch, fucking mute him or something
Dude, I didn't realize that's what it does. Awesome!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,161
487
#10
William Smith said:
Maaaaan I am just fuckingmother arround yo maaan. Chillout/yo.
hah seems some other mod got to you before I did. I'll need to be quicker on the draw. :gun:
 

Zoso

Zappafied
360
0
0
#11
Awaken said:
Dude, I didn't realize that's what it does. Awesome!

im new. for future reference, how do u mute?
 
5,711
1,285
257
#12
Zoso said:
im new. for future reference, how do u mute?
Click on his user name and you'll get a list of options. Add him to your ignore list. :thumbsup:
 
5,711
1,285
257
#13
MaxPower said:
hah seems some other mod got to you before I did. I'll need to be quicker on the draw. :gun:
Hah, I see what you mean now. Banned-what an asshat! rofl. good to see :thumbsup: to the one that did it
 

Zoso

Zappafied
360
0
0
#14
Awaken said:
Click on his user name and you'll get a list of options. Add him to your ignore list. :thumbsup:

'preciate it maaaan...lol
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
685
257
#15
Shit why did you ban him? Is there an anti-retard rule? He was flame bait! flame bait!!!!!! Damnit.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#16
William Smith said:
I thought this was the namecallingflameroom maaaan/not the just ban everyone who owns, maaaaan/yo
Is that you johnny?
 
1,102
2
202
#17
shep said:
Is that you johnny?
funny, I was thinking the same. Why'd he get banned? Thought that's what B&T was for? Then again, sometimes it's actually nice to pick on someone that actually knows how to defend themselves. Sometimes.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#18
badassmtbiker said:
funny, I was thinking the same. Why'd he get banned? Thought that's what B&T was for? Then again, sometimes it's actually nice to pick on someone that actually knows how to defend themselves. Sometimes.
Where are these people you speak of?
 
3,050
0
0
#20
ooooooooooooo he got banned quicker then the 15 min boy, can't remember his name though.
shit my faces still don't work *pissed off face*
REP FOR ALL, I'M ON A REPPING FRENZY TODAY *thumbs up*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.