B&T annoying douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoso

Zappafied
aparently, if i mention another wtf member being annoying outside of B&T, in a forum that is titles "Most Annoying Douchebag", and i actually call them a douchebag, then i am flaming. SOOO, here in B&T i will reiterate that everything i said in that forum still stands. Furthermore, WTF is the deal with William Smith? is anyone else REALLY annoyed by this guy?

William Smith

Uncle Phil is a fat fuck
Zoso said:
aparently, if i mention another wtf member being annoying outside of B&T, in a forum that is titles "Most Annoying Douchebag", and i actually call them a douchebag, then i am flaming. SOOO, here in B&T i will reiterate that everything i said in that forum still stands. Furthermore, WTF is the deal with William Smith? is anyone else REALLY annoyed by this guy?

Maaaaan I am just fuckingmother arround yo maaan. Chillout/yo.

Awaken

God
Zoso said:
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. that aint coooooooooooooooooool. this guy is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Yeah, he's getting on my nerves. He can almost play the arcade, so I think we're probably almost done with him.

William Smith

Uncle Phil is a fat fuck
Awaken said:
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. that aint coooooooooooooooooool. this guy is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Yeah, he's getting on my nerves. He can almost play the arcade, so I think we're probably almost done with him.

I don't want to play arcade maaan, just relax/maaan

Zoso

Zappafied
William Smith said:
I thought this was the namecallingflameroom maaaan/not the just ban everyone who owns, maaaaan/yo

i was just owned by rage maaaan. did u pay attention? u are neither owning or flaming!!!

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
William Smith said:
Maaaaan I am just fuckingmother arround yo maaan. Chillout/yo.
hah seems some other mod got to you before I did. I'll need to be quicker on the draw. :gun:

Awaken

God
MaxPower said:
hah seems some other mod got to you before I did. I'll need to be quicker on the draw. :gun:
Hah, I see what you mean now. Banned-what an asshat! rofl. good to see :thumbsup: to the one that did it

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Shit why did you ban him? Is there an anti-retard rule? He was flame bait! flame bait!!!!!! Damnit.

shep

Local alcoholic
William Smith said:
I thought this was the namecallingflameroom maaaan/not the just ban everyone who owns, maaaaan/yo
Is that you johnny?

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
shep said:
Is that you johnny?
funny, I was thinking the same. Why'd he get banned? Thought that's what B&T was for? Then again, sometimes it's actually nice to pick on someone that actually knows how to defend themselves. Sometimes.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
badassmtbiker said:
funny, I was thinking the same. Why'd he get banned? Thought that's what B&T was for? Then again, sometimes it's actually nice to pick on someone that actually knows how to defend themselves. Sometimes.

Where are these people you speak of?

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
ooooooooooooo he got banned quicker then the 15 min boy, can't remember his name though.
shit my faces still don't work *pissed off face*
REP FOR ALL, I'M ON A REPPING FRENZY TODAY *thumbs up*

Status
Not open for further replies.