WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Babes

Where you lives is there lots of babes?

my school is okay but nothing compared to my cousins school in california. we have about 10 in our whole senior class that are complete babes. what about you guys?

gettoyo50

The One And Only
XBlade97 said:
no matter where you live theres always room for more babes
hell yea, theres always more room for more hot chicks. I gotta say though my town does havea lot, and i mean a lot of hot ass chicks. But the only problem is... they are all stuck up snobby ass bitches, and i fuckin hate it. im happy with my girl...

XBlade97

Flame Bait
got a bunch down here, but man we could sure use more, come and send some this way :p

tzedek

Original Member
holy fucking noob clusterfuck thread *except unforgiven

deus_ex_machina said:
*and me.

So...how is everyone?
the sun is shining, there's no birds cause it's winter, i'm alive...

and i feel like shit.

how're you, deus?

Unforgiven said:
the sun is shining, there's no birds cause it's winter, i'm alive...

and i feel like shit.

how're you, deus?
well I'm sick from the flu going around...that's about it. I don't feel too good but I still went to school and work. Yeah and it's really cold here in Hell...must be a cold front sweeping through.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, what a waste of a thread, I'm going to go take a shit. Thats alot more exciting than this thread. :thumbsdn:

deus_ex_machina said:
well I'm sick from the flu going around...that's about it. I don't feel too good but I still went to school and work. Yeah and it's really cold here in Hell...must be a cold front sweeping through.
damn... means it'll hit the lower levels soon. i better start dressing warm

*edit* 3000th post

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Every day noobs Get dumber and dumber

creep

skandalous allstar
you want babes? its called the internet.

[sky] said:
How is it "un-possible"?
gah... all these questions.

why can't the youth of today just accept things the way they are with out so many incessant questions? :)