WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Baboons breaking into houses in south africa!

Slacker

Postaholic
The baboons of South Africa's Cape Peninsula are caught in a war of attrition with their human neighbors, who are sick of having their kitchens ransacked by marauding apes with an uncanny knack for breaking into houses. They are breaking into houses and recking peoples houses and stealing their foodand other goods! they are also getting into the city garbage. What should they do?

<Madness
A couple of apes were shot and brutely hurt for breaking into these houses in South Africa. There are over 250-300 down there. And surprisingly all of them have names!

Slacker

Postaholic
skwabari_shtcak said:
Trap them and send them all to a deserted island, with sex offenders and murderers.
Did you here about the guy who raped a dog! I dont think so! Im sure they would raped these animals.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
Linksy said:
Did you here about the guy who raped a dog! I dont think so! Im sure they would raped these animals.
And that would be bad how? The rapists are sbviously all disturbed in one way or another. The only thing I wouldn't want to know about is the offspring that would be created!!!! Ugh, visual!!!!

Slacker

Postaholic
skwabari_shtcak said:
Linksy said:
Did you here about the guy who raped a dog! I dont think so! Im sure they would raped these animals.[/QUOTE

And that would be bad how? The rapists are sbviously all disturbed in one way or another. The only thing I wouldn't want to know about is the offspring that would be created!!!! Ugh, visual!!!!
Well all the baboons would all be messed up and shit. End of that discusion.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Planet of the Apes is becoming a reality, soon they will break into Nasa and go to some planet.

easy answer, the people should buy a lot of cheese, and then when the baboons eat all the cheese they will get very constipated and die. maybe.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Baboons are funny as hell! They have huge red asses! Next time you go to the zoo, watch them. They're the funniest thing since fece-flinging-spider-monkeys and chicken-choking-chimps! I could watch their shenanigans all day.

Slacker

Postaholic
They should just put doors and windows on there houses. If you knew they dont have doors there. I dont think they have zoos there because they dont beleive in capturing animals and put them in zoos for peoples pleasure.

Zimbu said:
If this came to fruition, the only logical step would be to open human prisons to the paying public. Then the whole family can watch the funny antics of international felons. If you didn't, you'd just be picking on the monkeys.
Oh geht over it Peta freak. :rolleyes: That's not logical at all.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Animals dont have the same rights as humans. Heck, they shouldn't have as many rights as they do. They're here for our enjoyment and food. PETA is retarded.