WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Baby Moma Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makame

Fresh Meat
So I met this realy girl while i lived in Texas, she actually lived with a another female roomate and we started going out and fell for each other.

She moved to my apartment and after few months we are married with a baby on the way, untill we fought over dumb stuff and she moved back to her MN family home.

Fast forward now 2019, she kept her word when were dating that at anytime if she conceive kids with me , she wouldn't put me through Child support and she will work for her kids.

As a punishments for not supporting her she restricted me not to see the kid, or even see his pictures, I have been trying hard to forget that I have a son in MN,I honestly can't afford child support or even have time to drive to MN to see him.
Do you think I should change my attitude towards her and the kid?, anyone had issue like this?

• 1Face Palm
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Yeah what @YogurtExplosion said.

You basically gave up your rights to the kid, raising a kid is hard work, and you weren’t willing to put time nor money into it, the mother absolved you of any obligation in so she assumed she’d be a single parent. She might not want to show off her hard work and for you to suddenly demand time with the kid, when kiddo doesn’t even know who you are.

Are you on the birth certificate? Do you just want pictures or any kind of relationship with this kid?

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
@Scooter, The way I read that it looked like you didn’t like me and we’re querying the rest of the forum to chime in their disdain.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
@Scooter, The way I read that it looked like you didn’t like me and we’re querying the rest of the forum to chime in their disdain.
I got my punctuation correct but the period looks tiny. I missed a 'you' in "what do think?" I knew that and was going to edit but drunkenly thought it was fitting.

• 1Like
Reactions: Crazizniac

JustLookin90

Fresh Meat
So I met this realy girl while i lived in Texas, she actually lived with a another female roomate and we started going out and fell for each other.

She moved to my apartment and after few months we are married with a baby on the way, untill we fought over dumb stuff and she moved back to her MN family home.

Fast forward now 2019, she kept her word when were dating that at anytime if she conceive kids with me , she wouldn't put me through Child support and she will work for her kids.

As a punishments for not supporting her she restricted me not to see the kid, or even see his pictures, I have been trying hard to forget that I have a son in MN,I honestly can't afford child support or even have time to drive to MN to see him.
Do you think I should change my attitude towards her and the kid?, anyone had issue like this?
Yes I think you should.

• 1LOL
Reactions: YogurtExplosion
Status
Not open for further replies.