WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Back Stabbing One legged BASTARD!

badone

Drug Adict
there is this guy I know, his name is Peg Leg Craig. He has a fake leg. About a week ago I had a 20 sack, right? I smoked half of it with him and another guy. all is going well. then later i am at my friends house, i leave my bike in an alley. i go inside and chill out. eat. then Peg Leg Craig leaves. About an hour later, i find out my pot is gone. then i find out he took it. i was fucking pissed. then, i go to leave later, and the fucker stole my bike too!! That's how the fucker repays me after sharing my weed with him. Anyways, I'm going to find that fucker, take my bike back, and steal his fucking leg! Word of Advice, Never trust anyone you don't truly know. They might steal your weed and your bike. :bomb: :gun: :mfinger: :sword:

bnccoder

Postaholic
You just figured out not to trust someone you don't know?

Getting pissed off and fighting over drugs is a bit fucking stupid..

Pwnage!

Rule #1 for smoking with people you don't know very well : The sack stays in your pocket, or in a place where the n00b would never look.

I bet it's hard riding a bike with a peg leg. :p

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Pwnage!

Rule #1 for smoking with people you don't know very well : The sack stays in your pocket, or in a place where the n00b would never look.

I bet it's hard riding a bike with a peg leg. :p
1. Yes, the sack should always stay in your pocket, even with your good friends, because you never know.
2. Hell yes I bet its hard riding a bike w/ a peg leg, I wonder if he got a running start onto it. :rotflmao:

Sektor

Particinator
Bet you're feeling pretty stupid now, aren't you? Just think about it... he's at home, probably in front of the TV, smoking YOUR weed, with YOUR bike in his house somewhere, getting high.

You spent your money to get him high. lol

how about, i know it may sound crazy, not smoke pot. That way you don't lose your sack or bike.:happysad:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Wow does that suck, what a bastard! I hope something bad happens to the peg legged asshole. That's just wrong.

perry_78

Flame Bait
As long as you don't smoke regularly your ok, otherwise you end up being very fucked up.

Stack always in pocket, no exception...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Beat him bloody with his own leg. Problem solved.