WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

back to work

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lawdawg428 said:
I hate going back to working a morning shift after being on a fuck off shift for 4 weeks. Any one else feel like I do let me know.
I just fucking hate going to work period.

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
If you're hear to fight, and not to rant take it to the Bait & Tackle forum. That's your only warning.
i am here to rant about my job and how much it sucks working around the maladjusted every fucing day. I mean come the fuck on yall how can a group of people be so fucking stupid. Then their are the nasty people that come in here with their nasty bodly function and B O that could kill a fucking demon, my god what thefuck do I have to do give you a bar of soap and show you how to use it for fucks sakes. I think that is all for now ill let you know how the rest of this day from hell is going.