WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

back!

You probobly don't know me, but I was here during the summer and thanksgiving. I got back in the US around 4:00 am on xmas eve, and I'm here till tomorrow. soo... yeah.

i remember you for some funny reason... might be your avatar... might be cause you're a chick... whodafuck knows.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Welcome back, Is your brother still planing on joining?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fourples said:
You probobly don't know me, but I was here during the summer and thanksgiving. I got back in the US around 4:00 am on xmas eve, and I'm here till tomorrow. soo... yeah.
Where did you go? And did you have fun? And Welcome back.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
No you said "I'm the brother of someone you don't know!". ya I didn't put two and two together.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
On a related note...

The god of all tomatos has also made a comebck after note posting here for a while...

:tomato:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Fourples said:
Welcome back! We missed you.