Backstabbing..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay, this was the most fucked up shit ever, My best friend fucking backstabbed me out of 20 bucks, We got 40 bucks from my parents to do some work, so we split it half/half and shit. He says he was gonna come over the next day, then he never calls, never mentions anything, doesn't even fucking offer to help, so the dickhead screwed me out of 20 bucks :mfinger: . Asshole. There was many numerous times where he backstabbed and lied to me, and I don't take that shit anymore, I'm no longer friends with that an asshole, and I quit smoking. (Good for me!) I quit smoking cigs a month and a half ago, and I just recently quit smoking weed (for numerous occasions). But I can't believe that fucking asshole backstabbed me, but he will get whats coming to him, eh? :sword:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Karma will come back to kick him in the ass..

Kudos for quitting two smoking habits..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
Okay, this was the most fucked up shit ever, My best friend fucking backstabbed me out of 20 bucks, We got 40 bucks from my parents to do some work, so we split it half/half and shit. He says he was gonna come over the next day, then he never calls, never mentions anything, doesn't even fucking offer to help, so the dickhead screwed me out of 20 bucks :mfinger: . Asshole. There was many numerous times where he backstabbed and lied to me, and I don't take that shit anymore, I'm no longer friends with that an asshole, and I quit smoking. (Good for me!) I quit smoking cigs a month and a half ago, and I just recently quit smoking weed (for numerous occasions). But I can't believe that fucking asshole backstabbed me, but he will get whats coming to him, eh? :sword:

Your friend spent the money on a sack you wont smoke with him because you quit, but your nic is smoke-it.......hmmm.......anyways, your friend is getting high right now and your not, which means that he will wind up to be a loser heroin addict because we all know that pot leads to heroin :rolleyes: and you will become a president that never inhaled.

Point being, your friend is an asshat. i would beat him up.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
smoke-it said:
send him to china without any money or a passport

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Back Stabbers
The O'Jays

(What they do)
(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)
(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Your friend spent the money on a sack you wont smoke with him because you quit, but your nic is smoke-it.......hmmm.......anyways, your friend is getting high right now and your not, which means that he will wind up to be a loser heroin addict because we all know that pot leads to heroin :rolleyes: and you will become a president that never inhaled.

Point being, your friend is an asshat. i would beat him up.

WRONG, we both got a sack with that 40 bucks, split it into 20, BUT that was before I quit smoking. Btw, my nickname (smoke-it) oringally came from a computer game called Diablo II, thats where I started that alias.
And your right, He is an asshole or an asshat, and I eventually will beat the fuck out of him

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
smoke-it i hate you...cause of your name

Eh, Why do you hate me? Because of an Nickname I got from a computer game? You judge someone because a name they have? Thats fucked up. You don't even know me, so why say you hate me?

Suicide_forest

Bush Sniper
Congrats on quitting smoking! :)

And don't give a fucking thought to that asshole. I you see he, just punch him in the face, otherwise, spend your pot money on something cool! ;)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
Eh, Why do you hate me? Because of an Nickname I got from a computer game? You judge someone because a name they have? Thats fucked up. You don't even know me, so why say you hate me?
i just don't like people who smoke...do you smoke?