WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#4
That's the second time you've posted that image without saying anything. You're special.

Fucking dumbshit.
 

Nayuki

Who, me?
29
0
0
#6
UberSkippy said:
That's the second time you've posted that image without saying anything. You're special.

Fucking dumbshit.
How about you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's definitely not much use for writing intelligent posts with.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#7
Nayuki said:
How about you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's definitely not much use for writing intelligent posts with.
That coming from someone who's first and second post consisted entirely of a picture of a can of bacon flavored Diet Coke is funny. I'm not terribly certain you're in any position to impugn anyone elses intelligence.

So you're still a fucking dumbshit.
 

Nayuki

Who, me?
29
0
0
#8
UberSkippy said:
That coming from someone who's first and second post consisted entirely of a picture of a can of bacon flavored Diet Coke is funny. I'm not terribly certain you're in any position to impugn anyone elses intelligence.

So you're still a fucking dumbshit.
OH!

Of course!

Obviously posting a picture of a pop can means I'm retarded!

I never knew that!

... Anyway. Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#10
Nayuki said:
OH!

Of course!

Obviously posting a picture of a pop can means I'm retarded!

I never knew that!

... Anyway. Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars.
Wow, you don't see how posting a picture of a popcan as the ENTIRE content of your post makes you retarded? Well sweetie, it does. Even worse is the fact that you did it TWICE. And it's the same popcan both times.

The popcan is fine, as a welcome thread it's stupid but orriginal. But repeating it is aboslutely assinine. And getting all panty bunched over being called stupid for doing it is even worse.
 
4,149
1
0
#11
Nayuki said:
OH!

Of course!

Obviously posting a picture of a pop can means I'm retarded!

I never knew that!

... Anyway. Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars.
Pointlessness = retardness Your post = pointlessness
Can you put the two together, or do I have to spell it out for you?
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#12
:thumbsdn: this is disappointing Nayuki. Get better at posting.
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
82
108
#14
Nayuki said:
How about you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's definitely not much use for writing intelligent posts with.
Unlike your opening shot here dipshit.
 
565
0
0
#15
Nayuki said:
OH!

Of course!

Obviously posting a picture of a pop can means I'm retarded!

I never knew that!

... Anyway. Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars.
Nothing has changed since I have been gone still a bunch of retarded Newbs. No one cares about your fuckig computer class homework. Fuck Off:mfinger:
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#16
This thread gave me a really bad memory of descent's picture threads.

So, with that said...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.