WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

bad day

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
OK:

I had to wait for my dad to pick me up from school, and he must of forgotten because I had to wait 3 fucking hours, and he still didn't come. So then, I had to walk 4 miles home in the heat (I live in florida) at 6:00 with these crazy drivers with a coffee cup in one hand trying to run me over, and it by the time I got home it was 7:00 and now I'm as tired as hell.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
evilghoul said:
OK:

I had to wait for my dad to pick me up from school, and he must of forgotten because I had to wait 3 fucking hours, and he still didn't come. So then, I had to walk 4 miles home in the heat (I live in florida) at 6:00 with these crazy drivers with a coffee cup in one hand trying to run me over, and it by the time I got home it was 7:00 and now I'm as tired as hell.
I am sorry you had a bad day. Do you want a cookie? Un has some special ones for you.

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
Un has some special ones for you.
those are the only kind of cookies i eat, the other ones make you fat. well those do too, but they're worth it. :cool:

evilghoul said:
and off we go with the cookie stories again...

....Man one time I had a cookie so big it filled the entire.............

That's a cookie story. You mean thread right?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
this one time, at band camp, I ate this cookie, and like, it was totally good, and then it was all gone and I was sad.

dustinzgirl said:
this one time, at band camp, I ate this cookie, and like, it was totally good, and then it was all gone and I was sad.
that was the last cookie, too. i didn't even geht one :(

moe

Clitpickle
evilghoul said:
OK:

damm i know how that feels, only i did it in phoenix a.z. in 110 dagree heat, you only wish for death...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
evilghoul said:
OK:

BOOO HOOOO! Get a bus pass!

s@pphire

Flame Bait
OMG LOL NOOB , U POOR BASTARD JUST TAKE A CAB
OR GET A FUCKING CELL PHONE AND CALL HIM . :mfinger:

s@pphire

Flame Bait
I SAID>>> BUY AN CELL PHONE... if you came here ... you will be the only nOOb that hasn't one

The most persons have 2 :mfinger: :D