bad day

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
OK:

I had to wait for my dad to pick me up from school, and he must of forgotten because I had to wait 3 fucking hours, and he still didn't come. So then, I had to walk 4 miles home in the heat (I live in florida) at 6:00 with these crazy drivers with a coffee cup in one hand trying to run me over, and it by the time I got home it was 7:00 and now I'm as tired as hell.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
evilghoul said:
OK:

I had to wait for my dad to pick me up from school, and he must of forgotten because I had to wait 3 fucking hours, and he still didn't come. So then, I had to walk 4 miles home in the heat (I live in florida) at 6:00 with these crazy drivers with a coffee cup in one hand trying to run me over, and it by the time I got home it was 7:00 and now I'm as tired as hell.
I am sorry you had a bad day. Do you want a cookie? Un has some special ones for you.

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
Un has some special ones for you.
those are the only kind of cookies i eat, the other ones make you fat. well those do too, but they're worth it. :cool:

Havok

Mr. Ee
evilghoul said:
and off we go with the cookie stories again...

....Man one time I had a cookie so big it filled the entire.............

That's a cookie story. You mean thread right?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
this one time, at band camp, I ate this cookie, and like, it was totally good, and then it was all gone and I was sad.

Unforgiven

That Guy
dustinzgirl said:
this one time, at band camp, I ate this cookie, and like, it was totally good, and then it was all gone and I was sad.
that was the last cookie, too. i didn't even geht one :(

moe

Clitpickle
evilghoul said:
OK:

damm i know how that feels, only i did it in phoenix a.z. in 110 dagree heat, you only wish for death...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
evilghoul said:
OK:

BOOO HOOOO! Get a bus pass!