WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

bad day.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yep today me and my g/f decided to break up 1 year and a half,all gone now

flame me if you want i dont care :(

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
otepsoul said:

poor little bitch,stfu go bitch slap thay chick

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
:cry: I am sorry to hear that baby. Well you know that there are other people. If it was not ment to be then it won't be. Just keep your head up and move on.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Hells_angel said:
:cry: I am sorry to hear that baby. Well you know that there are other people. If it was not ment to be then it won't be. Just keep your head up and move on.
thanks that made me feel alittle better ;)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
the only thing left to do tonight is hit the pipe with a 20 bag.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Hells_angel said:
I would love to join you!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :slook:
hell why not more people is more fun,its not fun to smoke on your by your self.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Hells yeah. It is not fun to smoke by yourself, not healthy eather. So be safe and invite friends. That makes everything better

hey velvet acid you really are a moron. how many posts have i seen of yours telling people "kill yourself, you suck". and btw yourself is one word imbecille. you can't talk shit if you sound like a moron. anyway for otep....i find that when me and a g/f break it off, i get happy because she was usually making me miserable anyway. unless you were in love and she did the splitting then i can see you being upset.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
otepsoul said:

Relax man, we all have to feel the sting. Trust me no matter what happens between you and her. You will appericate it later. If you get back together or hook up with another hottie, you will be just fine.

And Yaaahh,, you didn't sign up for the misson. What's up with that?

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
drugs aren't the answer, but if you do use them, be sure I get an invite to the funeral if u ever slip up. :(