WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Bad dreams

This Friday I'm flying for the first time (that I can remember. I did fly to Florida with my family when I was in Kindergarden, but I dont' remember it.) and I'm flying alone. Which is stressful in itself. But I'm going to Ohio to meet my Bf's family. I keep having these bad dreams that his dad will like, quiz me on his family history and stuff. I dunno. I just keep having wierd dreams. I know the things in the dreams will never happen, but I hate having them. Why can't my dreams just be normal and happy and bla. Anyway, I guess I'm done. Thanks.
I used to have a reoccuring dream that I was on the Superman rollercoaster at Six Flags, until I rode the thing again and realized it wasn't nearly as bad as I'd remembered.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dreams can be torturous, i know my head played games with me in my sleep for a few weeks back in the end of 2004.. i had trouble focusing while i was awake, i couldnt get my dreams out of my head..

as for the superman ride at 6flags... it fuckin sucked and im sorry i waited 2 hours in line for it. NITRO FOREVER. :D
Eastside said:
are we talkin dreams here or nightmares? dreams are usually good, btw.
If like you say, dreams are good, and nightmares are bad. Then it would be obvious, that they are discussing nightmares. Considering, the title of this thread is: BAD Dreams. :thumbsup:

In my dreams, I usually have a gun, and I'm usually killing people. That is, until I get killed, which is the instance that I wake up.

Couple of times I dreamt that I got stabbed in the stomach. The pain was real.

When I woke up, I found the remote, poking me in my side, hurting like hell.