WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bad Influence

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
Hey, all I did was go on to my friends' brothers' msn user and say bad things!

Now I'm OFFICIALLY a bad influence on my friend!

I can't go to his place 'coz I'm scared of his mum, she just stares at you when she's angry!

Help!

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
well say : It wasn't me !
and then stare back like she is staring at you !!

will help a lot !!! :thumbsup:

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Mr Cliche said:

I can't go to his place 'coz I'm scared of his mum, she just stares at you when she's angry!

Help!
A friend of mine did that to me. Log on as me and question a friend of mine she didn't like. I was pretty pissed off at her. She didn't say anything too bad, but the fact that she did it told me I couldn't trust her around my computer and to do the right thing. I got over it eventually, but I don't blame your friend's mother for being upset. It's a bad thing to do that. You can do some serious damage if you say the wrong things to the wrong person.

You are a bad influence *tisk tisk*

Listen Its kind of fucked up to get on the computer as someone else and talk shit. I mean you could have fucked up your friends shit real bad.

As for his mom fuck her! Your his friend not his moms. The only thing you have to do is make sure he knows you are sorry. This way you can regain some trust.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mr Cliche said:

Help!
The silent staing tactic. I use it when Im really pissed off. Mabye you are not old enough to say bad things.........

har-har-har

I am laughter.
dustinzgirl said:
The silent staing tactic. I use it when Im really pissed off. Mabye you are not old enough to say bad things.........
Fuck not saying bad fucking words, what kind of prissy mother fucker would you be if you couldn't swear?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Mr Cliche said:

Help!
Shit like that hits a real sore spot with me so i have no symathy for you.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
har-har-har said:
Fuck not saying bad fucking words, what kind of prissy mother fucker would you be if you couldn't swear?

I didnt say you couldnt swear, or that I dont swear, but mabye your not old enough to do it if you are worried about getting in trouble for it.

imbrokepayme

zack the p-i-m-p
haha

yeah, my friends perents hate me. but the is only becuase of the fact that i always take the fall, like one time my friend came home drunk. i told the ma and pa i had spiked his drink without telling him.