WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Bad Religion

Jung

???
Premium
is still one of my favorite bands. been listening to them most of the morning, it's been a nice change. i don't care what anyone says, bad religion's sound may have changed through the years, but i look at it as progression. this is one of the few bands i've always kept going back to time after time. their lyrics have alway been a cut above most punk bands. "mr greg" brings an air of intelligence to punk lyrics? i think that's why i've always liked them. it was angst fueled, but wasn't just yelling about this or that. i'm so tired of all these new pseudo punk/pop bands now days, it's good to have an great old band to fall back on.

Hell yeah. Remember, even though other people voice their opinion, yours is the one that counts.......most of the time.

Think for yourself.
Question authority.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I like alot of todays music, but I still love driving home after a hard day, screaming AC~DC lyrics at the top of my lungs.

Jung

???
Premium
alot of new rock/alternative/punk doesn't impress me much. i listen to more electronic now than anything else, because of this. mtv, radio etc has really gotten it's hooks into the whole rock thing. imo it makes for unoriginal, wealth fueled music. i'm not saying all the artist are in it for the wrong reasons but alot of them are, no doubt. i'm not on a whole only underground is good thing, i just tend not to like the more generic popular bands of today.

listening to audioslave right now... they're good. i woulda got RATM instead, but they were all out. bastards

junglizm said:
is still one of my favorite bands. been listening to them most of the morning, it's been a nice change. i don't care what anyone says, bad religion's sound may have changed through the years, but i look at it as progression. this is one of the few bands i've always kept going back to time after time. their lyrics have alway been a cut above most punk bands. "mr greg" brings an air of intelligence to punk lyrics? i think that's why i've always liked them. it was angst fueled, but wasn't just yelling about this or that. i'm so tired of all these new pseudo punk/pop bands now days, it's good to have an great old band to fall back on.
:thumbsup:
I have a small, but very nice collection of (old)punkbands.

saw badreligion three years ago in paradiso, amsterdam. :thumbsup: