WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bad Rep Got You Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,653
1,302
387
#1
Have you mysteriously been given bad rep points for apparently no reason and want to call someone out for it? Have you given said rep points to anyone and now want to confess just to piss them off further? Right here is where to start!
 

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
145
0
0
#2
brainwashmonkey said:
Have you mysteriously been given bad rep points for apparently no reason and want to call someone out for it? Have you given said rep points to anyone and now want to confess just to piss them off further? Right here is where to start!
ive been a victim of bad rep points :( :mfinger:
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,653
1,302
387
#5
I find irony quite hilarious. This site is kinda supposed to be for people who don't give a shit.... but then people are worried that fictional people don't like em.
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,653
1,302
387
#6
BTW I have now received two negative Reps calling me a cocksucking shithead anonomysly. :thumbsdn: Like I care... just thought I would waste everyone elses brain cells on that one too. ;)
 

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
145
0
0
#7
brainwashmonkey said:
I find irony quite hilarious. This site is kinda supposed to be for people who don't give a shit.... but then people are worried that fictional people don't like em.
and thats my point, like c/m she got her panties in a bunch when i sent her a bad rep and called her a whore lmfao!
 

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
145
0
0
#9
brainwashmonkey said:
Although in most peoples defense, I do kinda wonder who sent me those anon bad reps.
honestly she was the only 1 that i give bad rep too
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#10
Didn't you read my other post on the other ridiculous bad rep thread? I did. I give all anon bad posts. Every single godamn one. Too evey single member thats ever gotten one. Blame me give, me bad rep, and SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINING BITCHES.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#11
nameless_girl96 said:
and thats my point, like c/m she got her panties in a bunch when i sent her a bad rep and called her a whore lmfao!honestly she was the only 1 that i give bad rep too
And She confesses. Wow, she actually told the truth for onece. Wow, that is so amazing.
 

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
47
0
0
#12
i don't know how this rep bullshit works, all i know is that i had a bunch of fucken green bars and now they are all fucking red. i'm fuckin pissed, i like green. :hmpf:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,906
3,366
487
#13
captainMeh. said:
i don't know how this rep bullshit works, all i know is that i had a bunch of fucken green bars and now they are all fucking red. i'm fuckin pissed, i like green. :hmpf:
Click here and see if you can determine if something you posted may have earned it for you. Typically when people get bad rep it's for something they said. Not that you said anything wrong, but just that someone disliked something you said.


"Oh, Btw, lets all walk on fucking eggshells around the phantom repper."
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#15
how do you check your rep power to see what people have writtena bout you?


<edit>
oh nevermind i figured it out!
</edit>
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#17
nameless_girl96 said:
both, but yo they take shit in here WAY TO SERIOUSLY
Yeah,Brainwashedbrokedick has been passing out bad reps like candy,as if his opinion carries any more worth than a used condom. He gave me one too,then he/she edited out the "I love you Mr.geht"
as if that would halt the ridicule that he/she desperately seeks.


[ Fuckin Idiot I work wit... 11-16-2004 09:31 PM brainwashmonkey ]
...Like we care.
 

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
393
0
0
#18
i likes the manson icon gf! uber fun! =D

anyway, i got bad rep a couple times.. not nearly as many times as i think i should be getting, but for all 3 times it's been done, they have not left a name. i really don't give a shit if people give me bad rep, it's just the fact that they don't identify themselves that pisses me off! well.. not so much pisses me off as just makes me shake my head at their dickless ways... but i don't know in what direction to shake my head in shame at! Cuz they didn't leave their fuckin name!
conclusion: there's a lot of dumbshits on the internet.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#19
Black Flame said:
i likes the manson icon gf! uber fun! =D

anyway, i got bad rep a couple times.. not nearly as many times as i think i should be getting, but for all 3 times it's been done, they have not left a name. i really don't give a shit if people give me bad rep, it's just the fact that they don't identify themselves that pisses me off! well.. not so much pisses me off as just makes me shake my head at their dickless ways... but i don't know in what direction to shake my head in shame at! Cuz they didn't leave their fuckin name!
conclusion: there's a lot of dumbshits on the internet.
Brainwashedbrokedick doesn't leave a calling card either,not that it matters to me. I can see who leaves what,reguardless.(woo-hoo!)pbbbt! A few other members here can as well.
Reps dont amount to beans anyhoo,unless you end up in the cock farm. They're pretty much just a thing the Admins thought would be fun to watch the members squabble over. Me,I'll still be the same ol' dickhead we all know and love,whether I'm in the green or in the red.
 

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
393
0
0
#20
gehtfuct said:
Brainwashedbrokedick doesn't leave a calling card either,not that it matters to me. I can see who leaves what,reguardless.(woo-hoo!)pbbbt! A few other members here can as well.
Reps dont amount to beans anyhoo,unless you end up in the cock farm. They're pretty much just a thing the Admins thought would be fun to watch the members squabble over. Me,I'll still be the same ol' dickhead we all know and love,whether I'm in the green or in the red.
yes, the lime green is inviting because of it's horny intentions, and the red is seducing, voluptuous, and dangerous! my two favourite colours! :)
makes you wonder about how those christmas colours were chosen... there's a hidden message there! the mistletoe is a subtle hint. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.