WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bad Reps?

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
why do people keep on giving me bad rep points and not giving an explination for why they do it? for example my posts on my beliefs in god, and load times. maybe someone can elaborate on this for me

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am sorry to tell you, but you are probably going to get bad rep for this thread also.

Most people are idiots and give bad reps for no fucking reason. I will probably get bad rep for replying to your thread. So in the end, we are all getting bad rep and it is all your fault! :eek:

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
FuckFace said:
I am sorry to tell you, but you are probably going to get bad rep for this thread also.

Most people are idiots and give bad reps for no fucking reason. I will probably get bad rep for replying to your thread. So in the end, we are all getting bad rep and it is all your fault! :eek:
at least you're going with me then

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
elburko8 said:
at least you're going with me then
maybe people are bad repping you cuz they like load times????? but either way im expecting 2 get a bad rep for replying to this thread as well.....

p.s. doesn't this suck FuckFace?

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
There are also people who are just bored. You'll be suprised the power or boredom and the will to piss people off.