WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines bad trips

MsPunK

Tenderony
ok so i want to hear if anyone has had a bad trip or good for that matter, and what it was like. i will post mine soon, but i cant be arsed right now. =)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
This shouldn't be in Issues. :thumbsdn:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
HA HA...smoke is a wanna be mod....let them worry about son, thats why they get the spiffy little icon under their name.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
my buddy had a bad trip... he stood and pointed at this flower garden for like 5 minutes... we all laughed at him... but then he fell down and started having a seizure...

MsPunK

Tenderony
i had a bad trip on mushrooms, ate 40g on my own, went down thepark, was sick, then saw headless brides and grooms everywhere coming for me, i had to go hom eand cuddle up with my mum who told me cinderella stories till i was better, then people with glam rocks style faces were just whoosing past my face wheni was in bed, everything was so fucked i thought i was gonna die, i went down to the toilet, puked up some more and a scary as fuck face came from the bootom of the tiolet screaming at me to die and shit.. ahh

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
lilstonerkat said:
a scary as fuck face came from the bootom of the tiolet screaming at me to die and shit..
So that was you? Fuck you are ugly!! :confused:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Thats so much bullshit. 40 grams of dried or wet shrooms? An 1/8 of dried shrooms has a street price of at the very least 20$. An 1/8 is 3.5 grams so you're going to tell me that you had the money to blow on almost two ounces of shrooms (assuming there is anyone who would actually sell that much) and no one told you it was a bad idea. If it was 40 grams of wet shrooms, they're 90% water and 10% *other*, when they're dried its done so to isolate and intensify the active chemical (pscilocybin), so eating 40g wet is the equivalent of eating only 4g dried, which is a normal dose for most people. Some people are really sensitive so maybe 4g did it to you but, unless you picked them yourself (bad idea) 40g's are hard to come by, doesnt matter who you know. Specify next time sweetie....ok? Thats a good little girl.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
lilstonerkat said:
i had a bad trip on mushrooms, ate 40g on my own, went down thepark, was sick, then saw headless brides and grooms everywhere coming for me, i had to go hom eand cuddle up with my mum who told me cinderella stories till i was better, then people with glam rocks style faces were just whoosing past my face wheni was in bed, everything was so fucked i thought i was gonna die, i went down to the toilet, puked up some more and a scary as fuck face came from the bootom of the tiolet screaming at me to die and shit.. ahh
that's all funney and all but you did not eat 40g of shrooms cause you would have no liver right now, and unless they were filled with acid you did not see headless brides and grooms.

ChilianFuckFace said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilstonerkat
a scary as fuck face came from the bootom of the tiolet screaming at me to die and shit..

So that was you? Fuck you are ugly!!
lmao.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
it doesnt do anything to your liver, and for it to adversly affect your body you would have to eat more than your own body weight in shroom. If anything she would have intense visuals for 10 minutes and then blacked out for a couple hours. This "bad trip" with headless ghosts and shit is just retarded.

"Oh well, I know how much I took and what I saw and blah blah"
You seem like one of those kids who tries to seem cool by doing illegal drugs, next time keep the bullshit to yourself.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
bad trips are such a joke .... lol .... so are flashbacks. Really, every trip is bad ... I remember every single time thinking to myself "why the fuck did I do this again?" but it was always to late.

Of course i hear peoti is some serious next level stuff, can't talk from experience though.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
bigck3000 said:
it doesnt do anything to your liver, and for it to adversly affect your body you would have to eat more than your own body weight in shroom. If anything she would have intense visuals for 10 minutes and then blacked out for a couple hours.
Well I don't have medicinal facts or anything, but I do know the thing in shrooms that makes you high is a poison and it affects your liver. Don't know to what extent though. I've done shrooms in my teen years and it was good but I never hallucinated or anything like that. Plus 2 grams of good shrooms fuck me up real bad so yeah, 40 is bullshit.

what is really fucked up though is LSD. I've done that shit once, and I will never do it again. I smoked weed right before my peak and had the most wicked badtrip. It lasted like 6 hours, maybe more. I'm not going to tell you what it was like cause it was complicated and I know you won't give a shit. But it was fucked up and I felt odd for the whole week after.

Jung

???
Premium
Rage against said:
Well I don't have medicinal facts or anything, but I do know the thing in shrooms that makes you high is a poison and it affects your liver.
Only the non-psychoactive psilocybin mushrooms are toxic to the liver, even then, it’s only certain genus that has this effect. Do a bit of research.
Rage against said:
I've done shrooms in my teen years and it was good but I never hallucinated or anything like that. Plus 2 grams of good shrooms fuck me up real bad so yeah, 40 is bullshit.
Maybe I’m just reading this wrong. You’ve never hallucinated off of shrooms? Or have you never reached the level of hallucinations that she’s claming to have reached? I also agree that she’s obviously lying about having taken 40g. That extremely high amount would lead to an overdoes, not just a “bad trip.”

Erowid suggests the following dosages for oral consumption of Psilocybin mushrooms. Note that these are measured in miligrams, not grams. Assuming that her story is true, which I highly doubt, she would have consumed 40,000 mg of Psilocybin. That's 2000 times the suggested heavy dosage.:rolleyes:

Oral Psilocybin Dosages:
Threshold: 2 mg
Light: 2 - 4 mg
Common: 4 - 8 mg
Strong: 8 - 20 mg
Heavy: 20 + mg

[Ms. Stonerkat seems to be a bit of a subtle troll. From her post history, it would be easy to deduce that she’s only looking to create controversy and receive attention. Such ironic idiocy as being anti-marijuana, with a screen name containing the word stoner, only furthers my assumptions… I don’t think this thread is any different than the “hey look at me; I was stripping at the bar” thread.]

Rage against said:
what is really fucked up though is LSD. I've done that shit once, and I will never do it again. I smoked weed right before my peak and had the most wicked badtrip. It lasted like 6 hours, maybe more. I'm not going to tell you what it was like cause it was complicated and I know you won't give a shit. But it was fucked up and I felt odd for the whole week after.
I’ve tripped many times in my younger years and never had that experience. I’ve tried LSD, 2C-B, AMT, all of that crap. Those kinds of trips are mostly perceptional; the outcome depends mostly on your mindset and awareness of the drugs effects verses reality. Whether or not you’re scared of the drugs effects also plays a big part in the outcome. I’ve never experience a “bad trip” per say, but much like Breakology said; I’ve often disliked the effects.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
junglizm said:
Maybe I’m just reading this wrong. You’ve never hallucinated off of shrooms? Or have you never reached the level of hallucinations that she’s claming to have reached?
Never had visions. I saw walls "moving", trees "breathing" but no concrete visions. I don't know anyone who ever had visions on shrooms.

junglizm said:
I’ve tripped many times in my younger years and never had that experience. I’ve tried LSD, 2C-B, AMT, all of that crap. Those kinds of trips are mostly perceptional; the outcome depends mostly on your mindset and awareness of the drugs effects verses reality. Whether or not you’re scared of the drugs effects also plays a big part in the outcome. I’ve never experience a “bad trip” per say, but much like Breakology said; I’ve often disliked the effects.
It was a psychedelic paranoid bad trip kindof thing. Before I smoked that joint, I was actually having fun.

urbestbet

Clitpickle
i got CRAZY liquid acid from a guy who lived in a schoolbus at a festival in upstate new york,i saw piles of leaves turnin into piles of bricks made out of leaves,i love tripping it hasn't been around long island in forever,if you can ever trip out during the fourth of july its ultimately suggested,we were on the roof of my house diving for cover while watching fireworks we thought we were in a warzone,lat one-for halloween we ate shrooms and went to this farm where they have a corn maze,people in costumes chase you with chainsaws (no chain on the saws though)talk about holy#$% :confused:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
rage

thats the typical reaction to the dose that you specified, you arent going to get "visuals" unless you eat quite a few grams (7-8) grams. But like I said, some people are really sensitive to the chemical.

as for the crazy acid guy,

your a dumbass, (was originally a very long, semi-humorous, flame but I decided not to crush the boy so early in his E-life)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i got the shit beat out of me on shrooms. me and a friend of mine were doing shrooms together and i guess i associated shrooms with trolls and leaves and plants and fairy dust and that sort of thing. so i was laughing at her because her face was morphing into a troll and as i saw her pace back and forth she appeared to be getting shorter and lookied like a troll. however every room i was in was different. my kitchen had this pull on me where i couldnt stand so everytime i was in the kitchen i fell to the ground. anyway my friend started getting insulted i was calling her a troll she tackled me in the kitchen and started punching me, but i was laughing hysterical. so it wasnt a bad trip but it sucked getting beat up by a troll.

then there was the time me, URBESTBET, and my sister did shrooms together in my apartment. my sister thought she was in an isanae asylum so she was cutting herself and doing really weird stuff so although i was having a good trip the whole entire time i felt like i needed to take care of her. i made urbestbet dance with me in my kitchen though:-D

then there was the time URBESTBET and i did shrooms together in my bedroom i thought i was a reporter so i kept asking him questions. he was trying to kiss me and i kept typing EVERYSINGLE thing we said. it was pages and pages long i had it on my computer up until about two weeks ago when i was forced to format and forgot to save it :/ im really sad its gone. it was something out of the movie fear and loathing in las vegas it was so crazy. ill remember to get a pad and paper next time i trip.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Rage against said:
Never had visions. I saw walls "moving", trees "breathing" but no concrete visions. I don't know anyone who ever had visions on shrooms.

i've had visions. but only my first time doing them!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
(Keep this in mind, This was before I quit smoking pot.)

Anyhow, Me and my friend (Randy) were in his backroom smoking a couple bowls, and we come out to his living room, where there was a bunch of guys doing shrooms. This korean kid (Jahwan) ate a bunch of shrooms and started to touch the shadows coming off from the light post. Then he sat back down, and couple minutes later, he pissed his pants. We came out a few minutes before this happened, oh boy, that was the funniest thing I've seen. :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
bigck3000 said:
as for the crazy acid guy,

your a dumbass, (was originally a very long, semi-humorous, flame but I decided not to crush the boy so early in his E-life)
lol ... you are such a sweetheart

smoke ... weed + LSD = bad ... lol ... paranoid x 10

Nothing takes the edge of LSD like beer, of course it makes you insanely stupid also. the most fun you can have for under $30 dollars is to drop sid and drink 40's all day long. Just be prepared to have an IQ of 26 for most of that time period.

MsPunK

Tenderony
oklets get this straight

ok lets get one thing straight . why the hell would i lie to a bunch of strangers about how many i took? there is a shop in my town called joint and it sells bags of 20grams, wet. you can say that it doesnt effect you or whatever but these bitches must be way powerful or something cos another one of my friens took 20 and had an awful trip. my mum can vouch for that as he turned up at mine at like midnight.i bought two bags, one for me and one for my friend simon.i ended up eating both bags because there didnt seem to be much in them and my mate didnt know id bought any for him i just did it. i was feeling very depressed and i did these on my own. the night was totaly uneasy and things that were planned didnt happen so i didnt really know wht i was doing all night. this as i said made uneasy and i got panicked whilst on these. i dont know if youve been sick whilst having a bad trip but it was awful and just hellish. i totaly flipped out and saw all this stuff. maybe uk ones are stronger or something because i have hallucinated with just 15g wet before. im not a kid who thinks smoking and doing illegal things is cool. i am a mature person that seems to write like a kid :p

sorry im making a big deal out of this but i do not like being called a liar.