Badassmtbiker's Nudie Booths

Status
Not open for further replies.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Broken said:
Yeah, I thought you are better than this. Not to bash.
I geuss I am wrong, just like on the sonic issue..

Well time will tell.

LOL You and I both know there's no way in hell the sonics will make it. Mathematically impossible. As for bashing - a big woman is a sign of wealth in many countries. It's actually a compliment.

mwuhahahaha

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
badassmtbiker said:
LOL You and I both know there's no way in hell the sonics will make it. Mathematically impossible. As for bashing - a big woman is a sign of wealth in many countries. It's actually a compliment.

mwuhahahaha

LOl.. settle down.... I want my bitch dirt poor then.. :thumbsup:

Left some shit out.. TV still Not Here.{I am getting pissed}. and I don't mind the burn.. but my wife is an easy target, she not a poster here. You usually have much more witty things, and topics for that matter. I know we flamed on Jason and his mom, so I just figure I am square, but you and gottahurt, are still owein. :)

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Broken said:
LOl.. settle down.... I want my bitch dirt poor then.. :thumbsup:

Let some shit out.. TV still Not Here.. and I don't mind the burn.. but my wife is an easy target, she not a poster here. You usually have much more witty things, and topics for that matter. I know we flamed on Jason and his mom, so I just figure I am square, but you ant gottahurt, are still owein. :)

hehe.. just leave my cats outta this.

oh.. and as for usually having more wit - it's saturday, 80degrees outside, I'm hung the fuck over, and sitting at my desk breaking code. I know, I know, excuses are like assholes, but still.

Broken

email the shit I'll fix it..Now all I have to do it wait for my TV..And now fix your crappy coding..

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Broken said:
email the shit I'll fix it..Now all I have to do it wait for my TV..And now fix your crappy coding..

It's all good... I'm just doing QA.. Our developers have actually done a decent job.. only finding really obsucre things now ("web server crashes when user logs in and holds down alt+shift+F11...")

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
As for bashing - a big woman is a sign of wealth in many countries. It's actually a compliment.

As long as Felipé isn't "spreading" the wealth, we'll be OK.

Broken said:
I know we flamed on Jason and his mom, so I just figure I am square, but you and gottahurt, are still owin.

Oh pain is such a beautiful thing :cool:

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
It's all good... I'm just doing QA.. Our developers have actually done a decent job.. only finding really obsucre things now ("web server crashes when user logs in and holds down alt+shift+F11...")
I don't get it... if that's a joke..my TV is here..

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
WTF kinda Nudie Booth is this? Filled with a bunch of cockfarmer faggots.
Guess I'll blaze my own trail and be the first to post a hottie.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
GottaHurt said:
WTF kinda Nudie Booth is this? Filled with a bunch of cockfarmer faggots.
Guess I'll blaze my own trail and be the first to post a hottie.

LOL good times. I'll wait to check out the link for when I'm not at work.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I kept it clean, nudie doesn't have to be complete frontal, plus it's an old pic of a hottie from back in the day.Teri Copley. :thumbsup:

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Muffdiver

So.. you suck. No seriously, you're lame, and you should really contemplate suicide. I watched Bowling for Columbine, and thought, "wow, Canadians aren't so bad..." Nope. You suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.