WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bags, Holes, and Flaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You know, uber, you punky little punk azz, get off my man's dick. Jeez. He doesnt want you in the manner Geht does, in fact, he would rather have max's stank breath that yours. What happens in Chat! Doesnt stay in Chat!

<|DG|> just put a bag on you r head w/ a big hole
<|CL|> mmmm..bags...holes
<UberSkipp> I know, I offered, he said he'd rather screw a light socket
* MaxPower kicks CL in the bag hole
<UberSkipp> I was deeply hurt
<|DG|> That explains the missing lghtbulbs!
<UberSkipp> maybe max will give it up for CL
<|DG|> he already did
<|DG|> cl says he is too flappy
<UberSkipp> flappy?
<|CL|> TB is loose too
<|DG|> im trying to make a good flame thread
<|DG|> but i dont hate anyone so its hard to do
<MaxPower> <|DG|> cl says he is too flappy <|DG|> but i dont hate anyone so its hard

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
DG, look, we all know you're cranky. And who wouldn't be? I mean you broke your ass. (Next time, just ask CL to give it to you anal... no reason to use a bottle rocket that way) That would make anyone cranky. And then to make matters worse when you fart in your butt pillow it scares dogs and small children.

Besides, the whole story is that you didn't want me to BUY CL a hooker, you suggested he just take me for free. So really, who was putting me on your mans meat rocket?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Uber, even my broken ass is a thousand times sexier than your slime ridden face! Seriously, don't they have surgeries to correct that kind of thing?

dustinzgirl said:
Uber, even my broken ass is a thousand times sexier than your slime ridden face! Seriously, don't they have surgeries to correct that kind of thing?
Come on now, DG. Too much surgery and Elsie the cross-eyed cow may not recognize him, and then what will he do with his weekends?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
dustinzgirl said:
Slime ridden? I see no slime here:

But what about you ass cracker? You willing to put your mug up on the interwebs? Let's see if maybe you gots the slime.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
Come on now, DG. Too much surgery and Elsie the cross-eyed cow may not recognize him, and then what will he do with his weekends?
But then he would pass for human at least, and not equine.

But what about you ass cracker? You willing to put your mug up on the interwebs? Let's see if maybe you gots the slime.
I can not put my pic up because i am an ugly fat ass. Plus, Z would worship me like a shrine, and hunt me down and try to rape me with her horse-like appendiges.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
That hurts DG... that really hurts. You know I'm trying to look more like Mario for you. I mean that's what you wanted last time and you were so upset when I showed up looking like Eore.

I think the problem is that you got face slime. Do you DG? Do you have oozing zits? They make creams for that you know.

No wonder CL needs to find someone else to ride... your slime probably just soaks right through a paper bag anymore doesn't it?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Look at the title of this thread, Plain Nasty, you're all nasty!

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Wft DG you fucking PMSing or you just hot for uber???? Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
Look at the title of this thread, Plain Nasty, you're all nasty!
You like it.

* MehMeh humps james' leg while those two fight.

And as for you miss victoria, Please remember that I do not have the same net infatuations that you do. Did zoloft ever tell you that she wants your big steamy poop for dinner?

LOL I AM PMSING.

NOW LAUGH FUCKERZ!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
dustinzgirl said:
You like it.

* MehMeh humps james' leg while those two fight.
Got a problem?
Don't feel left out, just because I didn't hump your leg, Uber does it too often for me to try.
:p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
My oozing face pustules are being sucked off by uber. thats just gross.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
And as for you miss victoria, Please remember that I do not have the same net infatuations that you do. Did zoloft ever tell you that she wants your big steamy poop for dinner?
I do admit I like a nice firm arse, infatuation would suggest that I dont get to have my cake and eat it, which I always do;)

/me licks max

As for zoloft....hmmm ...whatever gets her hot :p

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
dustinzgirl said:
My oozing face pustules are being sucked off by uber. thats just gross.
The hell they are! Your check bounced.

Edit: LadyVic, I'll be your cake. You can eat me whenever you want.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
UberSkippy said:
The hell they are! Your check bounced.
Well, if you took them to the bank instead of the welfare line, they might not!

We (well, I anyway) don't want to hear about oozing pustules, bags, holes, anf flaps. Really. Refrain yourself.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jessica43999 said:
We (well, I anyway) don't want to hear about oozing pustules, bags, holes, anf flaps. Really. Refrain yourself.

You can refrain from reading this, now geht back to the kitchen n00b!

PS:

My eyes ooze red and green, my spinal fluids leak from my ears and nose. My ass leaks butt juice contantaly, and Uber licks it all up like a fucking dog.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Jessica43999 said:

and you can stfu as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.