WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bah...

What Should I do...

• Total voters
Ok, there this peoson I so dig and I that they are into me to. But we me around the friends this peoson what no thing to do with me. But there sweet and some the friend get throw out what should I do?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Okay so..
You 'dig' this person.... and they 'dig' you back... but when they are around your friends and what not they wont do anything with you... hmm seems like that person has something to hide... or they dont like public viewing...
or they dont want people knowing that they like you... you need to get to the bottom of this... confront them ...

meh_it_all said:
Okay so..
You 'dig' this person.... and they 'dig' you back... but when they are around your friends and what not they wont do anything with you... hmm seems like that person has something to hide... or they dont like public viewing...
I think so to meh it all. It all come be take my bel is just uncertin about what they what.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
It all come be take my bel??? I don't get that bit.. :confused:

and of course it's uncertain what they want.. maybe they want it that way...

meh_it_all said:
It all come be take my bel??? I don't get that bit.. :confused:

and of course it's uncertain what they want...
Bel - I need a pronoun so use a france word

maybe they want it that way...
Your are but think It the someting to hide a little bit to. At less I hope.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Ibebarking said:
Ok, there this peoson I so dig and I that they are into me to. But we me around the friends this peoson what no thing to do with me. But there sweet and some the friend get throw out what should I do?
Make some fucking sense and stay in school!!!
My second grade son makes more sense than you, and if you speak like you type your gonna get SHUT DOWN by all the ladies!

Basic grammar!!!! learn it.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
some people like having secret relationships....and some even prefer it. Like with me, im gettin it on with my friend's sister...and we keep it on the DL. Because of this, everytime me and her are together...and alone...its just a great feeling. Its like the 'forbidden fruit' angle, get what im sayin? There a sense of mischief or somethin.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
TwisT said:
Make some fucking sense and stay in school!!!
My second grade son makes more sense than you, and if you speak like you type your gonna get SHUT DOWN by all the ladies!

Basic grammar!!!! learn it.

yeah kinda... i do agree... but i wanna know where you come from? ... lol ... just as a matter of information...

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
LewdM@thew said:
some people like having secret relationships....and some even prefer it. Like with me, im gettin it on with my friend's sister...and we keep it on the DL. Because of this, everytime me and her are together...and alone...its just a great feeling. Its like the 'forbidden fruit' angle, get what im sayin? There a sense of mischief or somethin.
And yes.. maybe thats what she is seeking... nicely put into words :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
meh_it_all said:
yeah kinda... i do agree... but i wanna know where you come from? ... lol ... just as a matter of information...
So Cal, O.C. area. Born and raised!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Cool man :thumbsup:

I wanna know where Ibebarking comes from... because not only don't i understand what hes writing... but yeah?....maybe i could help you more if i understood more :confused:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Ibebarking said:
Bel - I need a pronoun so use a france word

He speaks french, obviously, and is using a dictionary to translate word-for-word French to English, which we can see doesn't work out so well.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
meh_it_all said:
Cool man :thumbsup:

I wanna know where Ibebarking comes from... because not only don't i understand what hes writing... but yeah?....maybe i could help you more if i understood more :confused:
Yeah, it's pretty sweet here I can't complain. although it is rainin today, but I can see the sun punchin through!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

off topic, oh well.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
meh_it_all said:
wooo! Sun!!! :) Cool!!! ^_^
I take it your out in BFE where it's butt ass cold and the only time you see the sun is spring and summer?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I live in england!! nice and cold and wet!!! woo... but ya know it wouldn't be winter otherwise!!! But i do like the winter... has a certain smell...fresh grass thats just been rained on.. etc... but yeah sun only mostly may- september! lol

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
yeah we took over the thread.. woops... anyways man make a bit more sense? and tell me what happened with the girl ?...?