WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bahahahhahahahahaaaa

Wear it

put it on and wear it
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is the best bumper sticker on earth.... asdpofijasdpofijspfoijapoifaaaaaaaa

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I saw one that said "Honk if your horny."
So I honked and a cop pulled me over. :thumbsdn:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cuddles said:
You really did that, and a cop really pulled you over? LMAO
Yep, driving home from school. :thumbsdn:

Wear it

put it on and wear it
lmfaooo a cop pulled u over... funny shiznit

well to each his/her own... I say this one takes the cake.... if you think about it, it's damn funny... unless of course you don't work :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wear it said:
lmfaooo a cop pulled u over... funny shiznit

well to each his/her own... I say this one takes the cake.... if you think about it, it's damn funny... unless of course you don't work :mfinger:
He just gave me a warning anyhow.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
how the hell did he know what you were honking at? how the hell did he know it wasn't a legitimate honk?

what's the rule against honking?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
gumercules said:
how the hell did he know what you were honking at? how the hell did he know it wasn't a legitimate honk?

what's the rule against honking?
Who know, it was a state cop, and those son-a-bitches always try to pull you over. :thumbsdn:

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
That welfare sticker is old as hell... My brother has had that on his car for 2 years.

:thumbsdn: