WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bahhh! The Simple Life my ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Where does those Hilton bitches and their producers get off calling a show about what NORMAL people do, living their normal every day lives with their everyday, generally hard blue collar or white collar jobs... What nerve do they have to call the show The Simple Life?

I suppose sitting on your whorish, pretty high horse and living off the interest your hotel tycoon father made, while doing absolutely nothing with yourself besides shopping and having sex, constitutes the COMPLEX life, huh?

That is all...

creep

skandalous allstar
Just... umm... don't watch the show. Some people like watching it, some people don't. Just change the channel.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
I don't like the show, but that isn't the issue. I think the title is insulting to about 95% of the world, especially working people with hard jobs.

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
I saw the premier tonight and it's obvious that they're fed ideas of "whacky and out of control" things to do. Like the big dogs, and eating other peopl's food, and shit like that. The show's bullshit, and I'd rather watch Eric Cartman cheat his way through fat camp anyway. STFUPLZ Simple Life: Interns.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Wow...Bitch Bucket returned! I can't believe it!

Anyway, the show is bullshit. If Paris Hilton died in a freak accident, like getting hit by a short bus, that would be wonderful.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
eh... its nothing worse than the typical garbage that is put out by the majority of the networks anyway. It's all shit.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
This Real Life shit from these Hilton Bitches made me nearly so angry that i rather ripped my TV !! My dad yust stopped me by switching the damm programm!!

Thanx dad ! Your TV has still his proud!!

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Not sure what Ict-On said, but it sounded good.

he said something about getting pissed off at paris hilton so he nearly threw his TV at an innocent passer-by, but his dad saved his TV by changing the channel.

or something :confused:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Woodreaux said:
Not sure what Ict-On said, but it sounded good.

His Dad's TV is no longer ashamed to be displaying such trash. (still has it's pride)

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
You're right. My old TV (actually my old roommate's TV) had similar tastes in programming as we did. Ergo, it would get pissed off at us if we didn't change the channel whenever tampon, Valtrex, life insurance or morgage refinancing commercials came on.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Unforgiven said:
he said something about getting pissed off at paris hilton so he nearly threw his TV at an innocent passer-by, but his dad saved his TV by changing the channel.

or something :confused:

YES!!!!

MaxPower said:

His Dad's TV is no longer ashamed to be displaying such trash. (still has it's pride)
yupp!! both of you got it !! I'm sorry for my english ! It's you know just the english i'm learning from school , as i am no native ! But you understanded me !

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
For whatever its worth, they do really need to stop all the simple life stuff.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
1ct-on! said:
YES!!!!

yupp!! both of you got it !! I'm sorry for my english ! It's you know just the english i'm learning from school , as i am no native ! But you understanded me !
No problem. You should have seen me in europe. I wish I had a dollar for every time I said "My buttock is wet with monkey grease" When I meant to ask where the toilet was. :rolleyes:

ferengi

Yay fire!
There should be a petition to get Paris Hilton's name listed in the dictionary next to the word "whore."

Anyone see the episode of South Park where Paris Hilton comes to town and has a whore-off with Mr. Slave? Fuckin hilarious... that show never fails to get a good chuckle from me.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
When I lived in Germany, other Americans would ask me for phrases to say in German (they were trying to run game on German honeys at the BeerFests or the Club).
My favorite line to give them was, "Ich habe ein klien Schwatz." Hirality allways insued.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Woodreaux said:
When I lived in Germany, other Americans would ask me for phrases to say in German (they were trying to run game on German honeys at the BeerFests or the Club).
My favorite line to give them was, "Ich habe ein klien Schwatz." Hirality allways insued.
My translation may be off but "I eat cat?"

Status
Not open for further replies.