WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

baiting internet toughguys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I'm bored at work so I thought I'd put this out there.

I love baiting internet tough guys; seeing just how angry I can make them. Especially in online games where threats of physical harm can get them banned.

What about the rest of you?

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
oh no, i'm shaking in my boots! ok, my sneakers! you can't be that tough, you are angry on the internet.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Tostig said:

I love baiting internet tough guys; seeing just how angry I can make them. Especially in online games where threats of physical harm can get them banned.

Shakie tried that, now look at him. He's a gibbering wreck trying protect his nads from nymph. :lol:

Making a "flame me" thread is a sure way of get them angry, real quick.

Online computers on the otherhand are very entertaining in the argument department. It's full of acne suffering 12 year olds splutting out "FUCK U N00B!" like there is no tomorrow. They take it serious too :D

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Piro said:
Online computers on the otherhand are very entertaining in the argument department. It's full of acne suffering 12 year olds splutting out "FUCK U N00B!" like there is no tomorrow. They take it serious too :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tostig said:

I like baiting and tackling, you should try it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.