WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bam Margera is a fag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thread to express my hate towards a fairy for life. Screw you bam :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
I bet he will read this and start crying. :rolleyes:

I think I'll elaborate for him. Bam Magera is a disrespectful asshole, people think he's all rebellious, but really he's just part of "MTV cool" that everyone fucking buys into, everytime i see his smiling fat head i want to beat it in.

Slacker

Postaholic
That show he is on is Scripted. He doesn't deserve his own show. He is just copying The CKY show he was on since that show went off air.

heh

i didnt mean to post some random thread about bam, but he pisses me off, first of all, he stole H.I.M's little heartagram thing, he gives the CKY show and the CKY band a bad name, he gives skaters (such as myself) a bad name, hes just a total fag!

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Psst - Linksy , he was CKY

CKY is also his brother's band :thumbsup: I agree he is a fag, but people need to get their facts straight about shit

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Who cares about Bam anyways? First people all got mad at Tony Hawk for bringing skateboarding into the mainstream, now it's Bam for getting rich off of it. Boo fucking hoo.

Slacker

Postaholic
Boycott said:
Psst - Linksy , he was CKY

CKY is also his brother's band :thumbsup: I agree he is a fag, but people need to get their facts straight about shit
I know.. I said he made a show about him because that one got off air.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
the only reason he's famous is for getting kicked in the nuts, digging holes in his parent's lawn for lawnmowers to fall in etc...

I actually enjoyed the CKY movies, and at one point I enjoyed the band, but now Bam is a fashion statement :thumbsdn:

Slacker

Postaholic
Boycott said:
the only reason he's famous is for getting kicked in the nuts, digging holes in his parent's lawn for lawnmowers to fall in etc...

I actually enjoyed the CKY movies, and at one point I enjoyed the band, but now Bam is a fashion statement :thumbsdn:
True... He is a dumbass who got popular because element sponsered him and he started wearing their clothes and there fore they helped him make his own show. All he does is ruin his family's life.

stxrwhore

learn to swim..
i use to be so fucking obsessed with bam margera. then i watched too many viva la bam shows and i realized how much of a fucking dick he was :mad:

i enjoyed the cky movies as well.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
stxrwhore said:
i use to be so fucking obsessed with bam margera. then i watched too many viva la bam shows and i realized how much of a fucking dick he was :mad:

i enjoyed the cky movies as well.
can i use that 'obsession' as a theme in 'post a rumor'??

yep

i still think the CKY shows are fucking hilarioius, but bam is a queerbait. he used to be poor as dirt and now hes a rich mofo just becuz he has like 20 different shows. what really pisses me off about bam is his skateboard sereis. Posers buy his boards for like 70 bucks and cant skate worth shit. DIE BAM MARGERA

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
stxrwhore said:
sure, void.
go ahead :mfinger:

animosity? i thought you were ok with me sharing your secrets like that?

stxrwhore

learn to swim..
void said:
animosity? i thought you were ok with me sharing your secrets like that?
sorry void.
wasn't trying to be hateful ;\
BUT YES.
share my secrets.
all of them, please.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
stxrwhore said:
sorry void.
wasn't trying to be hateful ;\
BUT YES.
share my secrets.
all of them, please.
it's locked until you post..

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Risenhateguitar said:
i still think the CKY shows are fucking hilarioius, but bam is a queerbait. he used to be poor as dirt and now hes a rich mofo just becuz he has like 20 different shows. what really pisses me off about bam is his skateboard sereis. Posers buy his boards for like 70 bucks and cant skate worth shit. DIE BAM MARGERA

No one cares that you skateboard. You're on WTF. Any more speak of "Fucking posers can't skateboard" or "I skate like awesome cuz i ware gr8 shoes n my clothes cost more than your house" will cause you to lose whatever respect I may have had for you in the future.

Please, Just STFU about skateboarding. You're not Tony Hawk and you're not hardcore.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boycott said:
No one cares that you skateboard. You're on WTF. Any more speak of "Fucking posers can't skateboard" or "I skate like awesome cuz i ware gr8 shoes n my clothes cost more than your house" will cause you to lose whatever respect I may have had for you in the future.

Please, Just STFU about skateboarding. You're not Tony Hawk and you're not hardcore.
lol.. he might be tony hawk..

especially if tony had fell off the board today and got a little damaged upstairs..

Boycott

Soul Doubt
ehh... I used the same argument about some kid at school... He speaks in a fake-brit accent and he got me pissed off... He was wearing a U2 shirt so It was a necessary, "You're not Bono and you're not cool!"

Status
Not open for further replies.