WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ban Gone-A-Ria

DejectedReject

Unintended Consequence
You can't fix stupid, and you could always message staff about the thread. In the past, someone would usually post that they were locking a thread, and you knew whom to PM if you didn't agree, but that wasn't done in this case.
However, this is the right place to call someone out for their nonsense. @Gone-A-Ria writes schizophrenic and disjointed comments just to post something, which is pretty much the definition of shit-posting. Not to worry though. Like so many other trolls and attention-seekers that disappear or get banned by being dumb-asses, he/she/it won't be around long anyway.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
Somebody locked the "Windows 10 sucks" thread because Gone-A-Ria kept being retarded. I say we unlock that thread, and ban Gone-A-Ria for being ass!
I say we lock Bananas in the truck of my grandfather's 68 caddy and dump it into the ocean!

I know people can, but my question was specific ... "can @ThisIsBananas get it?"
Never! I'd deny him if he asked me out.

Back to the original post, if you ban stupidity won't that shut this entire fiasco down?
You're stupid!

You can't fix stupid, and you could always message staff about the thread. In the past, someone would usually post that they were locking a thread, and you knew whom to PM if you didn't agree, but that wasn't done in this case.
However, this is the right place to call someone out for their nonsense. @Gone-A-Ria writes schizophrenic and disjointed comments just to post something, which is pretty much the definition of shit-posting. Not to worry though. Like so many other trolls and attention-seekers that disappear or get banned by being dumb-asses, he/she/it won't be around long anyway.
You're stupid too, and I prefer the She pronoun. Check your privilege!

• Disagree
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
I know people can, but my question was specific ... "can @ThisIsBananas get it?"
Can I get gonorrhea? I try to avoid it. Can I get laid. Yes and have done so many times.

I say we lock Bananas in the truck of my grandfather's 68 caddy and dump it into the ocean!
Never! I'd deny him if he asked me out.
I never wanted you in the first place. You have an obsession with me and everybody else on this forum though. Try not being crazy.

Stardust

How am I still alive
I never wanted you in the first place. You have an obsession with me and everybody else on this forum though. Try not being crazy.

I’m guessing she’s a teen who stumbled upon this site, and thought spouting “edgy” sjw shit would get her some nice attention she obviously isn’t getting at home. It also reminds me of those teen dramedies where the stereotypes just spout nonsensical oneliners and @Gone-A-Ria has memorized everyone of them to be one of the cool girls.

Danni

Derp in the North
Premium
Rule number one of internet forums: BANdwagons rarely ever go anywhere, and are usually filled with fucksticks.

Don't be a fuckstick.

Reactions: MaxPower

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
In all seriousness: Anyone being a fuckstick not following the rules will get the hammer eventually, there's no need to ask for it.

That said, my 'privilege' allows me to call anyone whatever I like, even a poor excuse for a sheet.