WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ban Gone-A-Ria

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
No thanks. Put it away.
My post was directed to Stardust. It was probably difficult for you to notice since i quoted her and all. She has a restraining order on me because i like to yodel in the middle of the night. I'm not terribly conscerned of her response. You, on the other, non masterbatory hand, like a fat kid in a cake eating contest, YOU, swoop in like I am addressing you directly. Yeah.. But not near as disturbing as you thinking i have cake all over my ass and genitalia and addressing you directly. Very disturbing indeed. And I don't really like cake. Or noobs that i haven't cock farmed for at least a week or two.

Stardust

How am I still alive
My dick? Come see for yourself.
I would if you’d shut your goddamn mouth once in a while. Just because air expels from your lungs doesn’t mean you should fondle imaginary balls resulting into a sound what you call “yodling”, when it’s just a mating call for all the cockgoblins which sounds eerily close of a call of a drowning turkey gobble.

Ps. I’ll rescind my restraining order if you stop shaving your asshole

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I would if you’d shut your goddamn mouth once in a while. Just because air expels from your lungs doesn’t mean you should fondle imaginary balls resulting into a sound what you call “yodling”, when it’s just a mating call for all the cockgoblins which sounds eerily close of a call of a drowning turkey gobble.

Silenced. 😐

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff

That's hot.

• LOL
Reactions: Stardust