Band Name Game

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
Karp

Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark (also know as simply "OMD")

Amusingly enough, the only thing that I've ever heard from them is that "If You Leave" song (which gets played to death on the radio. I'm sure they have other good songs, I just haven't ever been too interested in finding out, he he).

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Amusingly enough, the only thing that I've ever heard from them is that "If You Leave" song (which gets played to death on the radio. I'm sure they have other good songs, I just haven't ever been too interested in finding out, he he).
"If You Leave" is also the only song I know of theirs, even though I have their "The Best Of OMD" CD. It is funny how every one-hit-wonder has a greatest hits album. Anyway, I have not listened to it yet. I have a habit of buying used CDs in thrift stores and only listening to about half of them.

New Order (I have their "(The Best Of) New Order" CD too, but I only recognized two of their songs when I listened to it: "True Faith" and "Bizarre Love Triangle".)

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
Skinny Puppy

"If You Leave" is also the only song I know of theirs, even though I have their "The Best Of OMD" CD. It is funny how every one-hit-wonder has a greatest hits album. Anyway, I have not listened to it yet. I have a habit of buying used CDs in thrift stores and only listening to about half of them.

New Order (I have their "(The Best Of) New Order" CD too, but I only recognized two of their songs when I listened to it: "True Faith" and "Bizarre Love Triangle".)

Purchasing used CDs from thrift stores can be fun. I'm more familiar with New Order as well. I think I've heard at least one album of theirs, but it didn't impress me much (to me, they might just be one of those "singles bands"). The first song that I ever heard from them was "Blue Monday", and it's the one that I like best.