WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Banksy's Dismaland Bemusement Park

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
http://www.streetartutopia.com/?p=16056

Welcome to Dismaland: A First Look at Banksy’s New Art Exhibition Housed Inside a Dystopian Theme Park

WESTON-SUPER-MARE — Inside the walls of a derelict seaside swimming resort in Weston-super-Mare, UK, mysterious construction over the last month—including a dingy looking Disney-like castle and a gargantuan rainbow-colored pinwheel tangled in plastic—suggested something big was afoot. Suspicion and anticipation surrounding the unusual activity attributed to fabled artist and provocateur Banksy has reached a Willy Wonka-esque fervor. Well, if Banksy’s your bag, continue fervoring. If not, there’s more than a few reasons to continue reading.

The spectacle has since been revealed to be a pop-up art exhibition in the form of an apocalyptic theme park titled Dismaland (“The UK’s most disappointing new visitor attraction”) that will be open to the public for five weeks.

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2015/08/dismaland/

@TheRover go there INSTANTLY and take a pic of everything since I can't visit the park.

Out2Lunch

☠️
People act like they've never seen a damn circus before. I've seen carnies with more talent in their third testical than this garbage.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
The installation did its job for the timespam it was supposed to, it's cool that they're recycling materials and those artists are fine with that. Why are you being sarcastic about it?

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
The installation did its job for the timespam it was supposed to, it's cool that they're recycling materials and those artists are fine with that. Why are you being sarcastic about it?
I was simply saying it was a fitting end for dismaland to be dismantled and sent for shelters for migrants in calais and I dont know how you can disagree with that or see sarcasm, actually I have no problem with it and no its not about recycling and what your saying, its a statement by banksy, , and it was done delibrately, of course thats where it would go, I think its cool too, not in the same way that you do

Danni

Forever Sleepy
Premium
I was simply saying it was a fitting end for dismaland to be dismantled and sent for shelters for migrants in calais and I dont know how you can disagree with that or see sarcasm, actually I have no problem with it and no its not about recycling and what your saying, its a statement by banksy, , and it was done delibrately, of course thats where it would go, I think its cool too, not in the same way that you do
I'm just going to let your atrocious punctuation slide this time, because you've come a long way since you started here. lol <3

I like weird things. Had I been able to go to it, I probably would have simply because I'm artsy and shit. I'm glad that they are using the dismantled parts for shelters.

• 1Hug
Reactions: TheRover