WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Banned Again! God DAMMIT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanger Banger

Hello Little Anus^__^
Arg, forums are really starting to piss me off, so far ive been banned the studentcenter.org because of flaming, and now i go to somethingawful.com forums, pay $10, and banned for something i dont even know, i only made one post and it was a reply asking a question, god im not paying another $10 so i can go talk to a bunch of losers again either. Dont ever sign up for that gay site.

well it just sounds like you talk too much shit to people, I anint trashing you for it but maybe that is why you keep getting banned and shit man

Fanger Banger

Hello Little Anus^__^
I dont talk shit to anyone, i think somethingawful is just a fucking hellwhole where spokkerjones is like a dragon made entirely out of scrotums and he flys around the forums just waiting to ban you, they make so much money from banning people its so lame, and the people at studentcenter talked shit to me first :p

Fanger Banger

Hello Little Anus^__^
ug this is pointless, i need to start my own forum and let is drive itself into a wasteland, thats what i want :D

Well it seems to be damned hard to get banned here anyways.. I broke a forum rule (cause I didn't read the rules heh oops) and didn't hear a word about it and then ya got people that talk shit constantly, and while that's pretty much the basis of this forum, they're still here. So feel free to talk all the shit you want and not pay a cent for the awesomeness that is wtf.com

I wouldnt pay to bitch... I would just bitch at a friend or a neighbor instead.. to hell with having to pay money... I like this site... Its' ... I dont know.. reliveing...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
teh anarchist said:
Well it seems to be damned hard to get banned here anyways.. I broke a forum rule (cause I didn't read the rules heh oops) and didn't hear a word about it and then ya got people that talk shit constantly, and while that's pretty much the basis of this forum, they're still here. So feel free to talk all the shit you want and not pay a cent for the awesomeness that is wtf.com
Shit! What rule did you disobey? I missed it! :cry:

I swear, I won't ban you for more than 3 days!

...but the rebel is right, this is the most lenient forum experiment I've run and generally we don't jump the gun on banning here if for no other reason than the hilarity that ensues. However, the more frequent the 3rd grade insults/antics get the more tired the islanders become and the more they want fresh meat. ;)

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
I like this forum. there are actually smart people here, unlike the stupid fucking Liberal dusches on every other f'ing forum.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Fanger Banger said:
I dont talk shit to anyone, i think somethingawful is just a fucking hellwhole where spokkerjones is like a dragon made entirely out of scrotums and he flys around the forums just waiting to ban you, they make so much money from banning people its so lame, and the people at studentcenter talked shit to me first :p

Just calm down man, if you want to bitch, bitch here, it is fun to bitch here, but beware of being bitched at.

Status
Not open for further replies.