WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Banning

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
All we ever hear about on this site now is people getting banned. This is a site where your suppose to come to and hear people bitch about their lives, not hear about stupid post who should be ban.

G's-up

Postaholic
pimpyobitch said:
All we ever hear about on this site now is people getting banned. This is a site where your suppose to come to and hear people bitch about their lives, not hear about stupid post who should be ban.
More moths attracted to the flame the more bug spray you need......

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
People are free to make posts about the subject if they like. Has little bearing on how we, the admin staff will act.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
pimpyobitch said:
This coming from the king of stupid threads?

kitana wtf

bullshyt

survivor

And many more. Including this one. Think......

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Nope, it is just the people who bitch nonsensely that are the ones that get banned. Johnny Kuntz boy got banned just because he was an arrogant little bitch, that's not the point of this site, but it damn well could be sometime soon.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
If we didn't have as many asshats on the site, then there wouldn't be that many threads about booting them out. The site is what the users make of it. It's that simple.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Bullshyt said:
Nope, it is just the people who bitch nonsensely that are the ones that get banned. Johnny Kuntz boy got banned just because he was an arrogant little bitch, that's not the point of this site, but it damn well could be sometime soon.
Actually, that has nothing to do with why he was temp banned. The ban has been lifted early. :) It's too fucking calm around here.. Fucking rant/flame and be merry.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
This is more a chit chat thread, since this clearly has nothing to do with the administration the way it's worded (more towards the members in general).

We certainly don't out and out go around banning everybody (since we're quite lenient, believe it or not)...

...moving to chit chat...

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
pimpyobitch said:

well arent u bitching about how stupid a post is and that whole bit about banning? right

Offalittle

Window Washer
I be confused. What do you have to do to be considered for banning? I thought it was a site to bitch and be bitched at. Am I missing something?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Offalittle said:
I be confused. What do you have to do to be considered for banning? I thought it was a site to bitch and be bitched at. Am I missing something?

We aren't sure of everything that you are missing, but we are compiling a list.
Sounds like you have a pretty good hold on the situation, now push the blue button to get your prize. :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
lol

why does this thread have to be moved into my forum.

I think broken wants.

Its Bait and Tackle Material.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Dammit, now we can't flame anything or anyone, well that's a drag, but oh fucking well, its all cool in the neighborhood.

So get in the pit and try to love someone!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Alright, lets settle this... time for a game of rock-paper-sciscors...