WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

bartender pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
part one here

the cold night outside the baithouse reveiled dim lights comming from inside.

as he listened intently to dustinz story, more was revieled,

' when i woke up, the lights were all smashed throughout the house there was blood on the door and the words WEVE GOT YOU all across the walls'

i managed to get out safely, but it was a long trip to help without anything to travel by i had to walk, it was snowing and all i had was a bottle of jack. she said.

it kept me going, but who took cl? who could have done such a thing she moaned weakly.

he new nothing of what to do except to make sure she had a good nights sleep, he grabbed some blankets from the upstairs rooms, and made her a bed on the couch, he turned on the heater and watched her fall asleep. as soon as she began to breathe more heavily he picked up the phone and called Broken to tell him they wouldnt be opening today, she would have to stay here until the weather had changed for the better, this must be kept a secret he thought.

it rang twice before broken answered the phone.

yuck? what the FUCK DO YOU WANT AT THIS TIME 'O NIIIIIIGHT

he explained his story.

it took broken a while to respond, 'okay only because shes a mod, use my superduperultramegamod ring under the bar to bulletproof the shop'
he hung up.
yuck did as he was told then settled down with some jack and coke, although it was 4:30 in the morning, he needed it.

EDIT: by 6:30 the drunken yells from outside began to fester....drunken members wanting in, they pounded on the windows and doors, in confusion not knowing what was going on.

yuck wasnt in the mood today, he imediately reached behind the counter and pulled out brokens dusty shotgun. he flung open the door, there stood, mr newbie, descent and i take offence, with 3 quick fires they all lay in a crumpled heap on the door step. But it wasnt over, in the corner of his eye, there stood a leering shadow making his way towards him,
he wasnt in the mood for questions so e fired two shots. one to the stomach and one to the head.

oh shit

there laying a bloody mess was the now late broinwashmonkey...an accidental shot and he had taken out the wrong number, in his hand was a shiny meat cleaver. he wondered why bwm would try to kill him..... he hadnt realised at the time of the shot that he had a knife, but it was lucky he did shoot. S.C.U.M. wasnt going to be happy that hed just killed one of their producers.

he locked the door and stayed inside, leaned the shotgun on the desk by the door and continued to wait for broken......about an hour later his phone went off, it was a sms from max power and it said: yuck, ive just seen havok and hes in a rage, him and his scum buddies are heading for the baithouse, looking for revenge, they already dislike you, dont get in their way im comming to try and stop this problem.

he stood there frozen, havok was a mod and could open the doors to any place in wtf. Broken wouldnt be there for another hour and max power wouldn't get here before them, he had no chance against the whole of S.C.U.M. he wrote a note to them and left it on the counter, it read:

you foolish scummy bastards, i killed your precious bwm, you wont find me here but i invite you to stick around and see what happens

he heard something hard hit the door, he had to get out, he sprinted or the back door and launched himself out into the cold, there were no means of escape except and old quad with barely any fuel. it would get him about 2 miles away, thats all he needed. he jumped on and roared away, they've alreadly entered the baithouse he thought, and sure enough as he began to turn the first corner the back door burst open and there stood havok, an expression of incredible anger on his face......

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I give that post my first official....

WTF?!?!?!

<yucketh_f> im seriously pissed at this site at the moment! b&t has been turned into a shithouse thanks to scum and a few others,i feel there is no need to post this in there because it will shoot off topic into the wall

And he blames it on S.C.U.M....

tzedek

Original Member
newsflash your threads suck

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
JLXC said:
I give that post my first official....

WTF?!?!?!
This post is a series. If you missed the first one, you'll be lost.

MaxPower said:
This post is a series. If you missed the first one, you'll be lost.
I'm pretty sure it still sux.

He should have linked to the first one, as well...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Give it time. I have a feeling it'll be this summer's sleeper. The plot is just starting to roll.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
MaxPower said:
Give it time. I have a feeling it'll be this summer's sleeper. The plot is just starting to roll.
Hopefully, At least he tried, I liked the first one. So hopefully this will have the same jitz of it.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
She always fixes it before anyone else sees it...Not this time DG....Anyways while we're on the topic of spelling and proper grammar....You couldnt at least run this through Word to fix it up a little....Shitty punctuation (eg. Missing quotations) really detract from the over all read.

bigck3000 said:
She always fixes it before anyone else sees it...Not this time DG....Anyways while we're on the topic of spelling and proper grammar....You couldnt at least run this through Word to fix it up a little....Shitty punctuation (eg. Missing quotations) really detract from the over all read.
Is that what this thread is about? Phew. I was worried for a second there. I thought it might be about Yuck's post...

tzedek

Original Member
For future reference you're is a contraction of you are. your shows possession. So just substitute you are in your sentence and if it sounds correct go with it. Also, I just woke up too, but that doesnt mean I have lost all sense of grammar.

tzedek

Original Member
Awaken said:
Is that what this thread is about? Phew. I was worried for a second there. I thought it might be about Yuck's post...
exactly

meh_it_all said:
You should know you ARE his whore ;)
I missed out :(
Yeah, he used up all of that item making everyone his whore. :thumbsdn:

tzedek

Original Member
I dont even know who he is but I will leave it :) oh and ibtl.....

Status
Not open for further replies.