WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other baseball

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
i love baseball it is the best game ever my favorite team is the chicago cubs

the teams i hate the most.

the astros
the cardinals
the white sox's
the marlins
the mets
the yankess
and finnaly those cinncitnati basterds

BobTheCow63

I shoot an e-mag
yowatupdogg said:
i love baseball it is the best game ever my favorite team is the chicago cubs
I was gonna come in here and say fuck you and tell you that the cubs were the best team EVARR... but I see you are already correct. :)

hm, i think i tried to post an anti-yankees reply to this thread a while ago and it didn't go through or something

so yeah

the yankees suck!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
The Yankees the most wins by any team in history, any sport period. Yeah, they suck. I would love to see Boston take it this year, but that just starts me on the whole A. Rod rant.

i'm happy boston didn't take a-rod, i like the team they've got

the yankees suck in the metaphorical sense - they certainly buy plenty of skill every year, but this year it won't do shit for them because boston's going allll the way

Broken

gumercules said:
i'm happy boston didn't take a-rod, i like the team they've got

the yankees suck in the metaphorical sense - they certainly buy plenty of skill every year, but this year it won't do shit for them because boston's going allll the way
I am with you, I am for Boston this year, but you can't say ARod, at short wouldn't have helped.

Broken said:
I am with you, I am for Boston this year, but you can't say ARod, at short wouldn't have helped.
not if it meant giving up manny and nomar

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i half to support redsoxs i live in new england.

:nod:

but we really shouldn't have twisted his arm to post in our baseball thread. oh wait.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gumercules said:
:nod:

but we really shouldn't have twisted his arm to post in our baseball thread. oh wait.
I was just trying to figure out what an a-rod was...

thought i knew something about baseball

guess not

alex rodriguez, former shortstop for the texas rangers, current third baseman for the yankees

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gumercules said:
alex rodriguez, former shortstop for the texas rangers, current third baseman for the yankees
oh i was thinking it was like a heat... in racing

you know diffrent division and stuff like there was an A-rod... your better players and then like a b-rod and so forth.

Broken

_Kitana_ said:
oh i was thinking it was like a heat... in racing

you know diffrent division and stuff like there was an A-rod... your better players and then like a b-rod and so forth.
No, I don't sit and watch cars go around in circles.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
No, I don't sit and watch cars go around in circles.
I do, also use to race...

but if you notice there is no way on earth i could bs my way through being a baseball fan or football fan

lol