WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Based on current events...DG's Silly, Useless and even more pointless poll

What would you rather see? (Not likely it will ever happen though)

• CopyLifted's Penis

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Dustinzgirls Boobies

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Niether

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Both

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
For your intellectual development....

Neither?

Man. If I were you, I would at least want to see my penis. Once you lose that, it's like losing your health. And you haven't got anything without your health.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I voted both because I love both......lol

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
boobies

*sorry I had to take the boobs off. I'm not sure it was appropriate for any of the younger ppl on here. ~Maggie*

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Those are NOT MY BOOBIES.

WHOSE ARE THEY HONEY?!

CopyLifted

Ummmmm.........I guess I should pay more attention to the pics I am submitting.....

BTW, those would be the babysitters. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
Hey, I would have claimed em dg. :p
No, cuz then you get all the freaky PM's and perverts...better to deny, deny, deny.
;)

PS
Since the babysitter is my mom, I think we are going to sit down and have a nice, long talk tonight babe. :bomb:

CopyLifted

*sorry I had to take the boobs off. I'm not sure it was appropriate for any of the younger ppl on here. ~Maggie*
So I guess posting a pic of my penis is out then?

BTW, they were boobs in a bra. Not like they were bare. These kids have seen worse in gym class and on T.V. I'm not upset or anything, but maybe somebody can update us on what is allowable to post.

magnolia

Postaholic
Just check out the rules. All I know is that every other picture of boobs was removed with the exception of idunno69's cuz hers wasn't just of the boobs.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I was offended by the pic...

.. too much clothing..

maybe there should be an adults only.. "enter at your own risk" forum..

magnolia

Postaholic
maybe. all i know is that as a mod, i had to remove it. They were nice boobs though. :(

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Damn me for being stuck in class, I could have seen a picture of dz's mom's boobs!!!!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Neither... because A: Dustinzgirl is like... a mother of 5 children (If I remember correctly), and her boobs are... not... real... as soon as she becomes a mother? *teenage beleif*

And I'm not in to the peanus.

So I'm voting neither.