WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Basketball season

Im probably the only New Jersey Nets fan here...but now that Jason Kidd is back they are doing well...97 fuckin points against cavs...Jason kidds presence alone give Nets hope that they can win. Jason Kidd is the fuckin man. I believe they are the best team in the east and with kidd they will win eastern conferance bitches. Who the fuck disagrees with me??!??!?!?!?!?!

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
Problem is, the Cavaliers had 105 points, which means with or without Jason Kidd, you still fucking lose.

dude kidd just recovered from a major fuckin injury..he played 20mins and is rusty..im just saying..kidds presense..him just being around gives the nets the confidence to actually win or fighting chance. The cavs are a good team and coming that close without a healthy allstar is impressive. Without kidd the nets went on a crazy losing streak. Losing against some of the worst teams in the nba and having the lowest average points scored in all their games. Before Jason kidds return the nets couldnt score above 85 points. When kidd gets back together and in playin condition the nets will be a force in the east. Fuck the cavs! Lebron James next Jordan my ass. Fuck him too.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My thread "National Basketball Association" has some great basketball talk.

Nets aren't doing anything without Kittles and Martin.

RxBitch

blm5555 said:
. Before Jason kidds return the nets couldnt score above 85 points. When kidd gets back together and in playin condition the nets will be a force in the east. Fuck the cavs! Lebron James next Jordan my ass. Fuck him too.
First of all, perhaps I jumped the gun on this. I will give you credit ... Kidd is a good player. I wouldn't classify him as great ... yet, just as I don't classify LeBron as great ... yet.

Secondly, you shouldn't be so worried about the offense and start worrying about the defense. If you hold your opponent to fewer points, you win!! Defense wins championships ... period.

Third, it's too early to say LeBron is the next Jordan. However, if you look at the comparisons through the first two seasons, LeBron is right there if not better. So, is he the next Jordan? I don't know, but it's a hell of a lot of fun to watch!

Finally, just because I feel compelled to do so, fuck the Nets and Jason Kidd.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I'm pimping out cleveland this year. I hope the nets enjoy Kidd while they can, he is going on the free agent market real soon.

Lol

LOL! yea yea yea ... we all know defense wins championships..and u cant compare lebron with jordan...who knows what will happen to lebron. He may land on his head the wrong way one day and never play basketball again. Or go on a huge drug binge and fuck up his career. Lebron is a great playin at his age no doubt about it but im not so sure he can keep it up in the long run. And the nets have been suckin ass. Thats bc no one on the team knows their roles in the team. They didnt have a leader to direct them. Now that kidd is back to lead things will quickly change. And fuck you if u dont believe it.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
if it werent for Artest, Jackson, and O'Neal being as STUPID as they are, the Pacers would be the best team in the East. (And, as a Knicks fan, it hurts me to say that, i hate the Pacers). The Nets have fallen far from the top. With Kidd back, they are definately better. But they definately miss Kenyon Martin inside, and when will 'Zo retire??? Seriously!!

RxBitch

tbsrk said:
if it werent for Artest, Jackson, and O'Neal being as STUPID as they are, the Pacers would be the best team in the East. (And, as a Knicks fan, it hurts me to say that, i hate the Pacers). The Nets have fallen far from the top. With Kidd back, they are definately better. But they definately miss Kenyon Martin inside, and when will 'Zo retire??? Seriously!!
I agree with that statement. I don't think the Nets have enough to win it all and I don't think the Cavaliers have enough to win it all this year. However, considering half the teams make the playoffs, you never know who might get hot at playoff time.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I like (d) the Lakers! But I can't stand KOBE any fuckin more! Whiney ass lil bitch runnin everyone outta town so he can have his own team... WTF??
I don't know what kind of smoke he's blowin up Jerry buss' ass! All I want to know is where can I get some and how much?

DexterDeLarge

The Movie Freak
You are all retarded.

First of all the Nets suck without a doubt. Kidd will be traded soon along with alonzo mourning and once again be left wiht Jefferson and a bunch of rejects.I mean they were starting ron mercer until he got hurt for god's sake. Also, Shaq really has played shitty so far this season. He's got decent numbers but not how they should be. The people carrying thta team are Wade and surprisingly Damon Jones. The best team in basketball in my opinion is the kings. Even without Divac this year they are putting up all of the usual numbers for their team. With the mavs shaky and the twolves good or terrible depending on when you see them, the only teams they really need to worry about are the spurs and the suns. No eastern conference team has a chance with or without Shaq.

RxBitch

DexterDeLarge said:
Kidd will be traded soon ...
Well ... you were right on top of that one weren't you?
Vince will make the Nets better IF he and Kidd can co-exist long enough (see Kobe/Shaq).

RxBitch

Update time!!

The Nets ---- 15 - 24 Last Fucking Place in the Atlantic

The Cavaliers ---- 24 - 15 First Place in the Central

Translation ... The Nets still suck. Scoreboard

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I love how none of you acknowledge the best team in the NBA, and arguably the best player in the NBA.

Since i'm a native to San Antonio, let me be the first to give you all a biiiig :mfinger: .

Spurs, biatch.

Ginobili, Duncan, Parker....you cant touch that combo.