WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bathing Suit+Rash= Unhappy

wocka

Clitpickle
well i was wearing my bathing suit at the beach and the head of my dick got rashed up from my bathing suit!!! GOD DAMN! it hurts so bad, i cant even walk without it rubbing against my boxers.

anyone else experience this or find a way to prevent it? (no im not gonna chop my dick off)

its been like 3-4 days now and its all good and rough :D

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
mate.... wear board shorts....please wear board shorts... humanity can only benefit from the eradication of budgie-smugglers.

wocka

Clitpickle
they are regular boardshorts/ surf shorts or whatever u call them. not nut huggers at all. i think wearing boxers with them or underwear in general gets rid of this rash

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
wocka said:
well i was wearing my bathing suit at the beach and the head of my dick got rashed up from my bathing suit!!! GOD DAMN! it hurts so bad, i cant even walk without it rubbing against my boxers.

anyone else experience this or find a way to prevent it? (no im not gonna chop my dick off)

its been like 3-4 days now and its all good and rough :D
That's not a rash, you've contracted an STD. Have a fun, celibant life. :lol:

wocka

Clitpickle
lmao, its not an std. lemme geuss, a fish form the ocean released the std and it some how got on my dick and just made a little rash?

to my knowledge, most stds hurt when u pee, leave bumps, and puss

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Get that medic-wrap stuff. Maybe that'll help cover it up. Of course, lesson learned, always wear a speedo :cool:

P.S. Don't read the above lesson if you want to sleep tonight.

P.S.S. You're too late, dipshit!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Shinedown said:
Get that medic-wrap stuff. Maybe that'll help cover it up. Of course, lesson learned, always wear a speedo :cool:

P.S. Don't read the above lesson if you want to sleep tonight.

P.S.S. You're too late, dipshit!
omfg you are so cruel.....

p.s. do you work for Speedo?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Cut the internet out of your shorts, your pee-pee isn't Long enough to tuck it down under your balls to prevent the Chaffing. l Hope that helps, good Luck with the ladies!

Broken's:
Agony Column

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Really??? Wanna geuss where the PCMCIA card goes, you can upgrade to a Mini-PCI for only $9.99.

Shine

Blowing up my pants
DIZNUTS said:
omfg you are so cruel.....

p.s. do you work for Speedo?
No, I'm the pimp advisor for Speed-Ho. Sorry for that typo ;)

Remember, when wearing a speed-ho, use protection.