WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Battlefield 2 stunt video

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
fucking amazing. how did they make those vehicles fly like that? C4? i couldnt believe that they were jumping out of planes and entering other vehicles mid air, that was unreal

har-har-har

I am laughter.
that was really awsome, and good think that movie was high quality, because i hate watching low quality movies

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Some people have too much free time...funny thing is that I made a similar video (without the whole vehicle thing) for Call of Duty. :happysad:

Jung

???
Premium
WizardlyFriend said:
fucking amazing. how did they make those vehicles fly like that?
I think they had people in the back with either C4 or the anti-tank.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
i think they set one on the ground and if you time it right it delays the explosion of C4 on the jeep so it adds "boost" in the air...i dunno if they physics of the game would allow that, so I could be wrong...cool none the less.

look at the credits...now THATS some organization. i want a clan like that. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
On a sidenote, would anyone be interested in a stats tracking site like this for WTF?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
junglizm said:
On a sidenote, would anyone be interested in a stats tracking site like this for WTF?
id love to play with some people from wtf, i havent really played any games lately. right now/last time i really was playing games i played CSS and BF2

we should form a WTF clan, but just for kicks, no serious stuff....

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
junglizm said:
hell yea, man. i'd like to set up a Teamspeak 2 as well if you want to.

dull_bullet said:
we should form a WTF clan, but just for kicks, no serious stuff....
for sure dude. i used to play in some CAL clans but ultimately it's just not worth it; there's always gonna be someone to beat you.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Some guy named Keebs killed me once in CS:S...I keep wondering if it was the one from WTF :gun:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
someone start an xfire thread. we can communicate through that.

I'm xubiator on xfire.

Jung

???
Premium
LiberatioN said:
hell yea, man. i'd like to set up a Teamspeak 2 as well if you want to.
Show me at least 6 - 10 people that would sign up and I'll do it.