WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

battlestar galactica

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
So, while I still suffer from post farscape depression, I found a new addiction, BSG. I love the story line as it is much more than the original kill the cyclons and not know why from the old one, although I have watched original BSG since I was like, an infant, and hold true to it just fucking rocking, I am really enjoying the new BSG.

But, Sci Fi needs to chill on the advertising and aol shit. It makes me ill to see the last what I would call true sci fi channell catering to fucking shitty advertising and overplaying of commercials (seriously, one per show is enough) every break during my twilight zone. Secondly, I am having some issues with the cyclon chick fucking the white guy in his mind....wtf does that have to do with anything except that the writers are creating a drama that involves pointless sex for ratings.

I hate the way advertising and marketing are killing the truth of science fiction.

Anyone with me on that?

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
how is the new battle star galactica compared to the old series?
and compared to the movie (aside from the modern special effects)?

Descent

Hella Constipated
DG said:
But, Sci Fi needs to chill on the advertising and aol shit. It makes me ill to see the last what I would call true sci fi channell catering to fucking shitty advertising and overplaying of commercials (seriously, one per show is enough) every break during my twilight zone. Secondly, I am having some issues with the cyclon chick fucking the white guy in his mind....wtf does that have to do with anything except that the writers are creating a drama that involves pointless sex for ratings.
I share your pain. They killed TechTV earlier last year :( *cries.*

LEO LAPORTE! PATRICK NORTON! SUMI DAS! WE MISS YOU ALL! COME BACK! Come back...Come back...

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
dustinzgirl said:
So, while I still suffer from post farscape depression, I found a new addiction, BSG. I love the story line as it is much more than the original kill the cyclons and not know why from the old one, although I have watched original BSG since I was like, an infant, and hold true to it just fucking rocking, I am really enjoying the new BSG.

I hate the way advertising and marketing are killing the truth of science fiction.

Anyone with me on that?
wow..... i think i love you..... i was hreatbroken when they pulled farscape...... i banned scifi.... and all together lost my goodnature nerdiness...... i miss the good old days of programing for the the fuckn fun of it..... the invisible man, lexx, that one show that had to do with the end of the world and the notra domesit, alll good shows that were good becuase they were crap..... farscape was a great show until they ruined it.... and this probley has nothing to do with anything, but just felt good to remeber the good old days when i was a scifi nerd that watched stuff all the time..... now, i haven't watched tv in almost 6 months...... ahh.... what were you talking about?

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
OG vs new BSG

I like the new BSG. Did you notice that the revoltionary/terrorist dude from Sagitarrius was played by the guy who played Apollo in the OG series? That was funny.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
OG vs Sci Fi BSG

The new one is much better I think. The original has seventies written all over it: disco music, big nappy afro perms, cheez shirts wit the huge collars. The cylons were week, too. This one is much better.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Woodreaux said:
The new one is much better I think. The original has seventies written all over it: disco music, big nappy afro perms, cheez shirts wit the huge collars. The cylons were week, too. This one is much better.
umm, thats cuz it was made in the seventies...how old are you anyways?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Woodreaux said:
I like the new BSG. Did you notice that the revoltionary/terrorist dude from Sagitarrius was played by the guy who played Apollo in the OG series? That was funny.

I didnt notice that. Cool. I was going to watch it friday night, but the damn kids were playing thier damn xbox, and CL was on the other tv on his damn ps2. and you cant be that old.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I'm old enough to have watched Star Wars Episode IV in a drive in, during it's first run.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Woodreaux said:
I'm old enough to have watched Star Wars Episode IV in a drive in, during it's first run.
Holy shit me too! Actually, I was in diapers, but my daddy worked at the drive in when I was a wee lass.