WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

BB Gun

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
Jeranamo said:
You know, if I knew who my fifth cousin was, if it was a girl, and if she was hot, I probably would.
Fuck off and die loser
I can see why you're confused and angry. You don't even know who your daddy is, let alone, your cousin.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
30
0
yowatupdogg said:
^ u talkin to me or that other person?
uh.... i believe he is talking to you....

Here... boy...

"Ron, take care of your DAMN DOG! He running all over the board."
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
Just put some thought into your posts man. It's not like the bar is set that high. If you are going for post count. Start a thread and reply to yourself. That should keep you busy until that state comes in a makes you a ward. Maybe you will get one of those sticks with a nail on the end and you can pick up trash. Dream Big! You can do it.
 

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
284
0
0
**************


my biggest dream is too win the lotto and hang with my hippie friends forever :thumbsup:


and we will buy fast cars like a honda :thumbsup:
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
yowatupdogg said:
**************


my biggest dream is too win the lotto and hang with my hippie friends forever :thumbsup:


and we will buy fast cars like a honda :thumbsup:
My biggest dream is for Hendrix to be resurrected, and kick your ass for using his picture....
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
GottaHurt said:
My biggest dream is for Hendrix to be resurrected, and kick your ass for using his picture....
He has to be 11 at best. Jimi could whip his ass from the casket.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
30
0
yowatupdogg said:
**************


my biggest dream is too win the lotto and hang with my hippie friends forever :thumbsup:


and we will buy fast cars like a honda :thumbsup:

Blah... bring your lil honda up here and I will show you what bad girls with homemade machines do to lil toys like hondas....

*giggles*

Honda's are like tampoons

every pussy has one
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
_Kitana_ said:
Blah... bring your lil honda up here and I will show you what bad girls with homemade machines do to lil toys like hondas....

Yea, it looks real cool sittin' in the driveway, because it's for damn sure you can't afford to put gas in it.

I'll take my Accord over any post 1970 American made car.
So keep washin' and waxin' and talkin' bhp's, and I'll get talkin' mpg's as I'm cruisin' down a cool stretch of highway....
 

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
284
0
0
GottaHurt said:
Yea, it looks real cool sittin' in the driveway, because it's for damn sure you can't afford to put gas in it.

I'll take my Accord over any post 1970 American made car.
So keep washin' and waxin' and talkin' bhp's, and I'll get talkin' mpg's as I'm cruisin' down a cool stretch of highway....





yea hondas kick ass
 

Jeranamo

Tenderony
180
0
0
GottaHurt said:
I can see why you're confused and angry. You don't even know who your daddy is, let alone, your cousin.
Ok.... how does this mean I don't know who my dad is? I just don't go asking all my relatives, "can you tell me who my 3rd cousin is? Ok, what wbout my 4th? OH! How bout my 5th?" :mfinger:
 

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
284
0
0
Jeranamo said:
Ok.... how does this mean I don't know who my dad is? I just don't go asking all my relatives, "can you tell me who my 3rd cousin is? Ok, what wbout my 4th? OH! How bout my 5th?" :mfinger:

wow that is really fucking stupid
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
Jeranamo said:
Ok.... how does this mean I don't know who my dad is? I just don't go asking all my relatives, "can you tell me who my 3rd cousin is? Ok, what wbout my 4th? OH! How bout my 5th?" :mfinger:
Well snaggletooth, it'll be real simple for you, just look for the trolls who have a fucked up grill like yours, then you'll know you're related. It's obvious that your looks are a direct result of generations of inbreeding, yet you still insist that there's nothing wrong with dating your cousin....lmao....breed on, breed on...
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
GottaHurt said:
Well snaggletooth, it'll be real simple for you, just look for the trolls who have a fucked up grill like yours, then you'll know you're related. It's obvious that your looks are a direct result of generations of inbreeding, yet you still insist that there's nothing wrong with dating your cousin....lmao....breed on, breed on...
Holy shit even~~~ oh wait that's "snagglepuss". Whatever!! Even~~