WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Be original for fucks sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
1
0
#1
Seriously. Everybody on here just posts rants. What, so you can't come up with your own style of post? You have to rant and complain like everybody else? You fucking unoriginal bastards!!!!


(Note for the un-fucking-believably sarcasm-deaf morons: This is a subtle sarcastic jab at all the people that bitch about "e-this-or-that" and "the ironing" and every other little piece of hypertext "creativity" that gets over used or for some odd reason irks you.)
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#3
Wacha talkin' bout Willis?
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
1
0
#4
P.S. Sorry. I realize this ranks on the lower end of the Skitch-spectrum in terms of post quality, but I'm fucking bored as hell and my class got cancelled today so I have a bit of free time to kill. What happened to all the not-as-fucking-terrible posts that were abounding last week?
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#6
junglizm said:
Where are my waffles?
The peanut butter and sprinkle covered rhino at them :thumbsdn:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,962
8,165
487
#10
Skitch0o0 said:
Seriously. Everybody on here just posts rants. What, so you can't come up with your own style of post? You have to rant and complain like everybody else? You fucking unoriginal bastards!!!!


(Note for the un-fucking-believably sarcasm-deaf morons: This is a subtle sarcastic jab at all the people that bitch about "e-this-or-that" and "the ironing" and every other little piece of hypertext "creativity" that gets over used or for some odd reason irks you.)
Forgive my ignorance, but isn't this at it's core, a rant?

For those who can't read.
<Binary=FlashyIronyThing>



</Binary>
 
#11
Skitch0o0 said:
P.S. Sorry. I realize this ranks on the lower end of the Skitch-spectrum in terms of post quality, but I'm fucking bored as hell and my class got cancelled today so I have a bit of free time to kill. What happened to all the not-as-fucking-terrible posts that were abounding last week?
In case you forgot, we were all owning you last week.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#13
okay, I propose a deal, we'll all start being 'original' when you start responding with replies to attacks on you....you know, instead of just neg repping everyone, and thus providing more fuel for our flames.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#15
nonono, that was the original WTF.com, the new theme includes nothing but goodhumored chit chat, and nice people.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#17
Sajak, my man, how do you like the gmail account?
 
3,559
4
0
#18
jamesp said:
Sajak, my man, how do you like the gmail account?
:thumbsup: It is quite excellent. There is no need to call me Sajak. Sajak is dead. IHTFCC has returned. That's what you can call me now. :thumbsup:
 
5,711
1,285
257
#19
...that's unoriginal, skitcypoo.

People complain over that all the time.

:thumbsdn:
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
1
0
#20
Awaken said:
...that's unoriginal, skitcypoo.

People complain over that all the time.

:thumbsdn:
I haven´t shaved my scrotum in a couple of weeks. It itches.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.