WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Be the best you can be, be drug free...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Be the best you can be, be drug free you God damned mother fuckers. :thumbsup:

mmm...cheese said:
Nobody cares about what you have to say Mmm...Cheese. You're a stupid little kid that wonders what the big deal about sex is. :thumbsdn: You're way to young to be on here.

Easty

Click click boom
first cheese, dont fucking tell me what to do. second, quit posting dumbass shit like this. :thumbsdn:

mmm...cheese said:
*smokes pipe*

Whatever you say, dude! :thumbsup:

"We need a field! a field in which to FROLIC!"

Did I tell you guys about the one time I went surfing high? It was amazing.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I know its going to sound fake....But i honestly just got back from picking up some weed....Isnt it ironic....dont you think?

*Its like RAAAAIINNNN on.....oh god.*

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
bigck3000 said:
I know its going to sound fake....But i honestly just got back from picking up some weed....Isnt it ironic....dont you think?

*Its like RAAAAIINNNN on.....oh god.*
For how long have you been a pothead? I started smoking at 14, was hardcore till like.. i dunno, 17.. Then I kept smoking but only on weekends.. Then I started to not smoke on weekends (I wasn't trying to quit, I just didn't feel like smoking) and now I just smoke at random occasions, now and then. Back when I smoked everyday I came to the point where I fucking hated to be high (I was always high)
I became anti-social when I was high, I left a party at like 11pm cause I had just smoked a bat..Since then I just drink. When it started to suck, I stopped smoking alot without even trying

bnccoder

Postaholic
Can I bum a joint off someone? I'm out untill I find a way into town.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
My first time smoking was the night i won class president in the 10th grade....I was like 15 or something....I was never really that huge untill i came to college....I smoked everday of the summer semester...and then every weekend of the fall....now i smoke pretty much every weekend or when ever its around...I wouldnt say 'pothead'...i'm more of a regular recreational smoker.....*ahem*

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Unforgiven said:
Drug free since 1836. Yours for the low price of $20.82.
hmm mmmcheese needs that so he can buy a pamphlet on masturbation :D :D :D

hey yuck, whats up with that?^^^^^^ oh well *passes blunt down the line*

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Isn't it great how we can take a thread that's at least theoretically anti-drug and turn it into a conversationg about our favorite recreational chemicals?

When I was in high school I worked at McDonald's. Somehow myself and a few others pissed of the big shot manager (yeah, big shot, you manage a fucking McDonald's) so we always got stuck with the Saturday night Close and the Sunday morning Open. So close on Saturday meant we'd get out at 2:00 and open meant we had to be back at 5:00.

So we'd sneak into the kiddie play ground, climb up into the little spaceship thingie and light up. Those little pod things make a great place to bake and are surprisingly big. We'd spend our three hours up there having a good ol' time until one of the opening crew would bang on the thing and let us know it was time to go back to work.

Nothing like taking a bag full of BigMac's and a bowl of weed into Kiddie Land.

I miss the space ship... :(

Descent

Hella Constipated

Shut up, please. It's safe, effective, and fun. Pair it with the game of your choice for a super-trip.

It's like LSD, minus the danger and flashbacks. At weaker doses you don't hallucinate, you get loopy. I do that :D.

Oh, and so far Descent II is the best Ambien game I've tried. Think rotating a full 360 degrees horizontally AND vertically, in zero gravity, in a mine, blasting the shit out of robots that shoot pretty colored lasers and make HUGE explosions when destroyed. Oh, and your ship shoots lots of pretty colored shit that blows up, too. In fact, when your ship is destroyed it's an inifnity trip.

Oh, and the mines have pretty colored walls, animated televisions, lava and water.

Descent is the ultimate tripping series. But unlike most trip games, it's even BETTER when you're sober! First time gamers keep a bucket handy for motion sickness. Case in point: My father. Played once, almost puked, never played again.

But you see, that was 1995, and nobody's mind was used to that new amazing thing that they called "3D Gaming." Hell, the Voodoo 1 wasn't even released :D.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Descent said:

Shut up, please. It's safe, effective, and fun. Pair it with the game of your choice for a super-trip.

It's like LSD, minus the danger and flashbacks. At weaker doses you don't hallucinate, you get loopy. I do that :D.
:rotflmao:
spoken like a true member of Generation RX

Descent

Hella Constipated
Woody said:

spoken like a true member of Generation RX
. Of course, it's updated with yet another plug for the best hallucinogen game ever:

Whoa, that's an ugly beta version. Actually, it looks like an alpha build...There's no afterburner meter on the right, and it has the famous "Parallax Timer."

EDIT: The top one is the finished version, for Mac. The second one looks like an almost impossible to pull off Descent 1 hack, due to it's engine defecincies...

That game was teh pwns.

Too bad our disk is broken, due to careless handling by my younger siblings. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.