WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Beat the fuck out of em

wtfisthis

Flame Bait
shit
WTF
Ever happen to you, that u have this kid at skool who thinks hes cool
and everybody loves him but u and ur friends cuz hes a total asshole??? :mfinger:

Chris

Sick Bastard
Yeah, just in my case, he looks like Bush'es ass too...

ron

Buster of Asses
wtfisthis said:
shit
WTF
and everybody loves him but u and ur friends cuz hes a total asshole??? :mfinger:
Yes, only we had balls and actually kicked the shit out of them instead of posting about it on the Internet.

Ctoit

Tenderony
wtfisthis said:
shit
WTF

Nope, I was the cool kid...............LOSER

weeeeee

wtfisthis said:
shit
WTF

take it up with him... plus life sux get used to it you fool.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
hmm.... i think i have a situation that fits..... rich, popular, jackass that thinks he rules the school.... He's such a fucking ass but no one will stand up to him.....
now, i'm not a hateful person, but i hate this guy more than anything else in the world!!!! :gun: die bastrad!!
Ya, now... can't do anything to his house cuss he's rich, lives on this hill in a gated property........ still keeping a lookout for his car....... i'm a total ass to him, but he just uses it in his kinky way..... infact, if he wasn't such an ass, i would find him funny.... anyways... Now all this inner rage is building up into a two year temper tantrum and i find myself tempted to ...... be bad......
ok.... better.. rage is somewhat gone........
Fuckn assclown!!!

wtfisthis said:
shit
WTF
haha wow im the only chick on this web site hehe :p :thumbsup:

Chris

Sick Bastard
IDONTNo!!! said:
haha wow im the only chick on this web site hehe :p :thumbsup:

That was trelly random considering you qouted his post, AND you're not the only chick on this site

googler100

Banned - What an Asshat!
i know ya'll like it, those fat asses, you wanna tap that huh???
stupid computer geeks!!!!!!!!!!

jamesp

In Memory...
wtfisthis said:
shit
WTF
yeah...nope, never had that problem, i was the cool kid at school.....and if someone had a problem i would anally violate them....so to speak...er....forget i said that.

Ctoit

Tenderony
jamesp said:
yeah...nope, never had that problem, i was the cool kid at school.....and if someone had a problem i would anally violate them....so to speak...er....forget i said that.

"Anally Violate" --------that doesn't make you the 'cool' kid......... :( how about that fucking sick and demented bastard?