Beat the fuck out of em

wtfisthis

Flame Bait
shit
WTF
Ever happen to you, that u have this kid at skool who thinks hes cool
and everybody loves him but u and ur friends cuz hes a total asshole??? :mfinger:

ron

Buster of Asses
wtfisthis said:
shit
WTF
and everybody loves him but u and ur friends cuz hes a total asshole??? :mfinger:
Yes, only we had balls and actually kicked the shit out of them instead of posting about it on the Internet.

Ctoit

Tenderony
wtfisthis said:
shit
WTF

Nope, I was the cool kid...............LOSER

angryvogon

Hoodrat
weeeeee

wtfisthis said:
shit
WTF

take it up with him... plus life sux get used to it you fool.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
hmm.... i think i have a situation that fits..... rich, popular, jackass that thinks he rules the school.... He's such a fucking ass but no one will stand up to him.....
now, i'm not a hateful person, but i hate this guy more than anything else in the world!!!! :gun: die bastrad!!
Ya, now... can't do anything to his house cuss he's rich, lives on this hill in a gated property........ still keeping a lookout for his car....... i'm a total ass to him, but he just uses it in his kinky way..... infact, if he wasn't such an ass, i would find him funny.... anyways... Now all this inner rage is building up into a two year temper tantrum and i find myself tempted to ...... be bad......
ok.... better.. rage is somewhat gone........
Fuckn assclown!!!

IDONTNo!!!

Fresh Meat
wtfisthis said:
shit
WTF
haha wow im the only chick on this web site hehe :p :thumbsup:

Chris

Sick Bastard
IDONTNo!!! said:
haha wow im the only chick on this web site hehe :p :thumbsup:

That was trelly random considering you qouted his post, AND you're not the only chick on this site

jamesp

In Memory...
wtfisthis said:
shit
WTF
yeah...nope, never had that problem, i was the cool kid at school.....and if someone had a problem i would anally violate them....so to speak...er....forget i said that.

Ctoit

Tenderony
jamesp said:
yeah...nope, never had that problem, i was the cool kid at school.....and if someone had a problem i would anally violate them....so to speak...er....forget i said that.

"Anally Violate" --------that doesn't make you the 'cool' kid......... :( how about that fucking sick and demented bastard?