WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Beaver Liquors: Pub & Package

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Have a drink and discuss that furry little animal with the cute tail....

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Is it just me or do redheads have a stronger scent to their pussy's?
I've been with three in my life, and all three had incredibly strong scents.
They were feisty bitches too, instigators, all three somehow managed to drag me into a bullshit situations, not that I needed any help.Fuckin redheads.

Philldoe

The Dildoe
i dont date red heads often..most i have met have really bad attitudes..im German i have a bad attitude..can you imagin thow bad the fighting would be? the world would come to an end.

Philldoe said:
i dont date red heads often..most i have met have really bad attitudes..im German i have a bad attitude..can you imagin thow bad the fighting would be? the world would come to an end.
Hey Dildo - what the fuck!?!

GottaHurt said:
ROTFLMFAO.....wait, this guy's posts only get better
11 posts and I think he's gone. I think I mentioned this before, but maybe we should take it easy on people.. say - give 'em a week to get acquainted - then drop the fuckin hammer.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
11 posts and I think he's gone. I think I mentioned this before, but maybe we should take it easy on people.. say - give 'em a week to get acquainted - then drop the fuckin hammer.
I think you're right. Bait 'em a little, then only the strong survive.
Gotta give :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to that sinned_girl. Fiesty youngin' and didn't back down. I think she might make it.

GottaHurt said:
I think you're right. Bait 'em a little, then only the strong survive.
Gotta give :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to that sinned_girl. Fiesty youngin' and didn't back down. I think she might make it.
Perhaps... she needs to learn how to go down, tho. Guess she's a youngen - she's got time.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Perhaps... she needs to learn how to go down, tho. Guess she's a youngen - she's got time.
That's what we're here for, to provide leadership and guidance.I'd like to think that we provide a complete service.

GottaHurt said:
That's what we're here for, to provide leadership and guidance.I'd like to think that we provide a complete service.
ROFLMAO - leadership and guidance? A hand on the back of the head doesn't count as leadership and guidance, my friend. You republicans with your two-word catch phrases - shock and awe... leadership and guidance. Christ

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
ROFLMAO - leadership and guidance? A hand on the back of the head doesn't count as leadership and guidance, my friend. You republicans with your two-word catch phrases - shock and awe... leadership and guidance. Christ
A hand on the back of the head in this instance, undoubtedly qualifies as guidance.Leadership on the other hand, provides a "bridging of the generation gap".

Shock: the state she'll be in when I get done.
Awe: the sound made when bridging the gap.

I don't think it's solely a Republican thing, it worked for Clinton ;)

GottaHurt said:
A hand on the back of the head in this instance, undoubtedly qualifies as guidance.Leadership on the other hand, provides a "bridging of the generation gap".

Shock: the state she'll be in when I get done.
Awe: the sound made when bridging the gap.

I don't think it's solely a Republican thing, it worked for Clinton ;)

Good times

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
Is it just me or do redheads have a stronger scent to their pussy's?
I've been with three in my life, and all three had incredibly strong scents.
They were feisty bitches too, instigators, all three somehow managed to drag me into a bullshit situations, not that I needed any help.Fuckin redheads.
I don't know, but I had one dump her boyfriend in Georgia and move back to Fairbanks looking for Evil Ron. She was a trip.

Ctoit

Tenderony
GottaHurt said:

Oh Ya thats what I see you guys doing........what the fuck was I thinkin'?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
Oh Ya thats what I see you guys doing........what the fuck was I thinkin'?
You were thinking about me leading you into the elevator, tying your ass up, slapping the hell out of it, hitting the emergency stop button and guiding my dick into the promised land.This is a spin zone, fair and balanced and I will make your world go 'round-n-'round.

Ctoit

Tenderony
GottaHurt said:
You were thinking about me leading you into the elevator, tying your ass up, slapping the hell out of it, hitting the emergency stop button and guiding my dick into the promised land.This is a spin zone, fair and balanced and I will make your world go 'round-n-'round.

OMG------Thats exactly what I was thinkin about.......except in my version there was another chic......... :cool:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
OMG------Thats exactly what I was thinkin about.......except in my version there was another chic......... :cool:
Ahh, we'll have to move it from the elevator to the carousel then, where you can ride the horsey up-n-down, up-n-down as girly girl pulls the handle to make it spin right 'round...

Ctoit

Tenderony
GottaHurt said:
Ahh, we'll have to move it from the elevator to the carousel then, where you can ride the horsey up-n-down, up-n-down as girly girl pulls the handle to make it spin right 'round...

AHHHH............Good Times