WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

because he gets everything he wants

I have a friend who is destined to be a pop star, he sings john mayer-esque songs, and they're not bad, but they're straight cheese. anyway, he introduces me to this girl, I think she's cute, I ask him if he has a thing for her he says no, so I ask him if he minds if I start going for a date, he says no.

Now, he's all about her. This is why I need to be the best looking guy I hang out with. bastard.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
AnthemBoy7 said:
This is why I need to be the best looking guy I hang out with. bastard.

Ahhh... this is very very key. Nothing screams "date me" like unworthy comparisons. I've never cringed at the words "best bet, relatively speaking".

Heh... you make me laugh.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
HA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I hate you AnthemBoy.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
you don't need to be the best looking... you just have to be the best shag... and make sure other people know it. That way, you're a sure thing!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
AnthemBoy7 said:
I have a friend who is destined to be a pop star, he sings john mayer-esque songs, and they're not bad, but they're straight cheese. anyway, he introduces me to this girl, I think she's cute, I ask him if he has a thing for her he says no, so I ask him if he minds if I start going for a date, he says no.

Now, he's all about her. This is why I need a real friend.
^that's what you should of written instead. sounds like you hang w/ him to catch his crumbs?

lol @tb ...its true.
i don't know why but a lot of girls do it. yet its plain ha, ha funny coming from a guy.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
AnthemBoy7 said:

Now, he's all about her. This is why I need to be the best looking guy I hang out with. bastard.
Anthemboy...hmmm, you must like that gay so called punk rock but not group called Good Charlot(who cares If I spell it wrong) because my sister likes them and I remember one song called Anthem. Hmmm.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
chucktheskiffie said:
you don't need to be the best looking... you just have to be the best shag... and make sure other people know it. That way, you're a sure thing!

yeah baby!