WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Because we're aliens.

Avidity

Definitaly not an illuminati agent. Move along.

So apparently, we're all interdimensional spiritualist aliens, and along with Martians and Jews (a separate inferior race from the future), we caused Atlantis to sink.

Thoughts?

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw

We're all cylons. Darpa is creating the toasters. The toasters will one day rise up and take over. We will banish them or defeat them (John Conner). They will return one day to seek revenge and what is left of the current human race will be cast into space to find a new home.

In just about every religious text there is evidence for this theory. Religion is only the story of our creators, and every creation story talks about other worldly beings fostering the creation of mankind.

In Hinduism, it suggests that we're in the Kali Yuga. Which would jive well with the state of things currently. We are in the middle of this stage in the cycle of life. Where we will create a life that will either transcend our own, or we will go out into the universe and become an architect for a new humankind.

Now during this, there is sure to be a few inferior products... it comes with the territory.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: Avidity

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Bullshit. Dec 21st there will be a satellite broadcast where The Fallen will tell us all that we're fucked because he needs energon. That's it.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Victorieona

EvilDadII

"Squeaky" clean
I'm telling ya. We are the result of extraterrestrial zoophilia sexual tourism. The ET animal lovers had choices like the Woolly mammoth for the daredevils or the saber tooth tiger for the crazy motherfuckers. We were spawned by those that opted for Australopithecus sebida.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I'm just saying if the Illuminati caused 9/11 to get oil, why can't we be aliens from another dimension responding to the Earth's Kundalini?
Transdimentionally capable. It didn't say we were from another dimension. It simply suggesting that we could travel in and among a very distinct set of dimensions. Mostly areas of the self and our understanding with the universe. And if you payed attention, not all beings pay attention to the earth's Kundalini. Only the spiritual masters and martians.

Avidity

Definitaly not an illuminati agent. Move along.
Transdimentionally capable. It didn't say we were from another dimension. It simply suggestion that we could travel in and among a very distinct set of dimensions. Mostly areas of the self and our understanding with the universe. And if you payed attention, not all beings pay attention to the earth's Kundalini. Only the spiritual masters and martians.

Actually, we had as well until the "days of darkness" wiped our memories according to the video. It also stated several times we existed in a higher dimension (That's where Atlantis was), but fell into the third. It also said the people who control the planet are the martians.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Mange

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Actually, we had as well until the "days of darkness" wiped our memories according to the video. It also stated several times we existed in a higher dimension (That's where Atlantis was), but fell into the third. It also said the people who control the planet are the martians.
But part of the sentiment was to say that these dimensions exist in spite of us, and with proper thought we can move among them. so to say that when you stand in a box, you can stand on one, two and three of the dimensions. You're still in the space of the box, but simply within multiple dimensions. One existence with new views brought about by proper thinking and harmonious living.

There are other aspects of dimensions that we suspect are there within all those quantum sciences, but we can't perceive them. It goes right along with the theory brought forth in the video, that until we can perceive these dimensions we can not visit them freely. Only when there is a balance can you go into these other dimensions. But going into them doesn't mean you leave other dimensions. Rightly so, if we can not perceive a dimension, certainly we can not look at anything within it. And it would appear that things from that dimension come into existence from nowhere, however they've always existed. We were just unable to perceive them because our minds can not occupy that space.

I mean, some of the video was obviously a little far out sounding. But truth be told, its no more far out than most anything else. It just comes off like sci fi because we can't know it for sure. Oddly enough, it can't be disproved either.

Mange

Tenderony
Thanks Avidity. I've known since I was young that the conscienceless field(s) existed and I have been able to connect with them at times. People looked at me like I'm a fool when I tried to explain it. I 'm not ready to accept with abandon this expatiation of the origin(s) of the fields but for me it was a very rewarding 59 minutes to learn I'm not alone.