WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Been Beaten?

hey i am 16 and when i was little my mom and dad divorsed. but my mom got remarried. he new husband which just now desided to leave her with two little ones had always beaten the living shit out of me. Damn I want to kill him for hitting me and shit. When i was pg he would hit me. My little girl is now having to pay for that. he wouldnt even be drunk or anything he would just beat me. he cut me and hit me and physically abused me and mentally did. I hate him and I wish he would kill himself. which i know will never happen. He thinks too good of himself. I would miss weeks at a time of school. and he never not once said sorry. i told my theripist about it and she called the cops. he was arrested and taken for one night but then was released the next day. he didnt just beat me he did my sisters to and my mom as well. he now threatens to kill her but we know he wont and we have a restraining order against him. I dont live wiht my mom so I dont know too muc that is goin on anymore but its the truth and now look at me 16 and with a baby girl.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Give him respect, blow is head off with a deagle :mfinger:
Cheers

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
life only gets better i see that you have laready hit pretty much rock bottom but keep your head up
and you have a 2yr. old tyou still can get your life togather before she remembers any thing
just concnetrate on the present and dont think too far ahead
well look you have net access so it seems that things are already starting to look up.
i dont know if this is any help but i tryed

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
How many times are you going to tell everyone this. I think I've read at least four of your posts that talk about the same exact thing. Now that I think about it, it's more than four.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. He should die.

But 16 and you have a little girl? Use some common sense next time :thumbsdn:

K, I seriously think you're trying to get attention here. You HAVE posted this shit like 4-5 time now. And besides that you have PMed me asking me if I want to see your poems about cutting yourself? You REALLY have a bad attention problem get some friends and don't use this forum again. We all have problems, but your making yours seem like a TV show. Stop telling us.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
my goodness!
y did ur mom remarry someone who would do that to u?

but seriously, if he's finally gone now and ur out so u don't have to worry anymore, I'd think about how ur going to raise ur baby, finish school, live, and etc.

goodluck

She is stupid and I dont know why she did it. and i worry about it cause it haunts me so bad. i mean i have bad dreams and shit and it sucks.everytime i look at my little girl i can see my dad beating me.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
oy that really sux, I wouldn't want something like that haunting me for life...don't they have pills for that, like supressing bad memories...but I wouldn't won't u to get hooked on something like that but if anything helps
I'd sue him for pain and suffering
til then, I wish u luck on getting things fixed and back on track, cause when u do that, everything can fall into place and make things better

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Halfpintrocker said:
She is stupid and I dont know why she did it. and i worry about it cause it haunts me so bad. i mean i have bad dreams and shit and it sucks.everytime i look at my little girl i can see my dad beating me.
Just be careful of that.. Because of that fact you might hurt her someday while psychologically "fighting back" without realizing it's your little girl and not your dad. Just be conscience of that, because I've seen it happen.

buck~fush

Clitpickle
Oh wow

Jason said:
Just be careful of that.. Because of that fact you might hurt her someday while psychologically "fighting back" without realizing it's your little girl and not your dad. Just be conscience of that, because I've seen it happen.

Wow, that's scary. I'd hate to see that happen.