WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Beer or pot?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
(Insert poll here)
If you had 20 bucks, would you rather spend it on beer or get some pot?
Or save it for something more productive?

Jung

???
Premium
Weed, because drinking too much makes you fat. Alos, it'll last longer.(maybe)

edit: Neither would be a good idea, if the $20 is all you have.

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
(Insert poll here)
If you had 20 bucks, would you rather spend it on beer or get some pot?
Or save it for something more productive?
pot over beer anyday

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
nameless_girl96 said:
pot over beer anyday
I would need massive amounts of both to make you atleast somewhat attractive. :thumbsup:

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
I think you guys are all stupid. Beer tastes disgusting and pot is never a good choice in my book. And for the record I am straight-edge, so I don't drink or smoke, which I suppose gives me the views I have

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
nameless_girl96 said:
wtf u stupid fuck! cant u just stick to the fucken thread...fucken dipshit asshole..... getta fucken life LOSER!
He can do whatever he fucking pleases. Now stfu.

nameless_girl96 said:
wtf u stupid fuck! cant u just stick to the fucken thread...fucken dipshit asshole..... getta fucken life LOSER!
lol...anyone with more red bars than me speaks the truth.

Jung

???
Premium
nameless_girl96 said:
You can't even spell, and you're calling others stupid? Wow, just wow. :rolleyes: