Beer or pot?

teh anarchist

Ånarchist
well considering I could just smoke out with friends whenever I'd go for alcohol .. probably vodka over beer if I can make that a choice but whatever if not... and on top of that I can't run for shit if I've been smoking so yea beer for me

icka

:)
Darkmage said:
I think you guys are all stupid. Beer tastes disgusting and pot is never a good choice in my book. And for the record I am straight-edge, so I don't drink or smoke, which I suppose gives me the views I have

please tell me you arent serious?

Demon Sweat

Hoodrat
Darkmage said:
I think you guys are all stupid. Beer tastes disgusting and pot is never a good choice in my book. And for the record I am straight-edge, so I don't drink or smoke, which I suppose gives me the views I have
How can you have any views? What with your head up your ass and all, I'd think it would be hard to view anything. Just cause we enjoy the occasional joint or Orange Jubilee Mad Dog 20/20 doesn't mean we're stupid. Just a little slower at doing shit.

teh anarchist

Ånarchist
Sorry to change the subject, but demon, do you see the little red bar above the post right above yours? It says the last post was on november 16th of last year. That's almost three months ago. I completely and totally miss the point of bumping a thread this old to add a pointless comment.

Demon Sweat

Hoodrat
teh anarchist said:
Sorry to change the subject, but demon, do you see the little red bar above the post right above yours? It says the last post was on november 16th of last year. That's almost three months ago. I completely and totally miss the point of bumping a thread this old to add a pointless comment.
Ok, here's the deal..... You're 100% correct. As you can see by the total amount of my posts, my ass is new here. And I'm way too baked to concentrate on all the words/pictures on the screen at once. :rolleyes: But thanks for lettin' me know.