Beer or pot?

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
nobody gets much with $20
beer? yeah ok a six-pack of imported shit
$20 of weed? that would be gone in no time, much like the beer, except quicker. seems the minimum people are actually willing to spend on weed these days is $50, which is a bit more than a case (4 six-packs) of beer, which one would struggle with finishing in one night.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
i would not buy either.

I stand by my original statement, and quote myself to pay homage to the re-opening of a tired thread. Congrats! :D

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
_Kitana_ said:
neither

Whiskey.

NO!! let's get the good stuff straight from Jamaika !! POT for all ! .......Alk makes you drunk pot makes you high .. I think i go for the fly .. the drunken ones can crouch home .,..

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Darkmage said:
I think you guys are all stupid. Beer tastes disgusting and pot is never a good choice in my book. And for the record I am straight-edge, so I don't drink or smoke, which I suppose gives me the views I have

Ok guy. You don't need to dis someone for what thay do. I smoke and I drink. What you chose to do is your own damn buisness. Just because people smoke and drink does, in no way, make them stupid. Speaking of witch. I would buy weed. When I drink I want to take my cloths off.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
1ct-on! said:
NO!! let's get the good stuff straight from Jamaika !! POT for all ! .......Alk makes you drunk pot makes you high .. I think i go for the fly .. the drunken ones can crouch home .,..

i think what you meant to say was,

"the drunken ones can crawl home"

Demon Sweat

Hoodrat
dookie said:
i think what you meant to say was,

"the drunken ones can crawl home"

The kid's from Germany and for that he speaks damn good English. Hell, he's about as good at speaking English as I am. Makes me wish my country wasn't bred ignorant of other cultures and their languages. 'Tis a shame. All the American school system taught me (under G. Dubya Bush) was "Darf Ich bitte zur Toilette gehen" and "Du hast keine Hosenschlange." While effective, hardly bilingual.